Little Things You Hate

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The cyclist's skidmark on the knicks.............it's inevitable! I'm actually surprised to get the gear off after a ride and not find a dark trail across the duds. Me thinks it is a sweat patch most of the time but sometimes, just sometimes it has a hint of an earthly color about it. ;)

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Something funny but at the time annoying!
I was riding home from work this arvo, dual use path (bike / walkers share) anyway come up to two people riding side by side, I wasn't in a rush so just thought I'd follow for a while as there was a road crossing thing coming up where I'd get past. Otherwise figured they'd notice me behind sooner or later.
They were having a conversation, anyway the lady sees me when she turned her head towards the bloke, he moves over. She's like "ever heard of a bell" rings her bell and says "one of these". I'm like oh well I wasn't wanting to get past anyway (should have said I wasn't in a rush or whatever). I think she thought I was sitting behind just to listen to their conversation or something (muttered something to that effect) lol. I just got annoyed at the rudeness really, if I wanted to get past I'd have called out (no I don't have a bell). And if they don't want people listening to conversations well they shouldn't converse in public places.
As I passed I just turned and said "well you don't seem to have heard of a helmet" as she wasn't wearing one.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
back to the subject.... little things you hate:

i hate taking a suspicious looking poop after a dodgy pub meal, wiping copiously to ensure le starfish has exceeded standards of cleanliness expected in a operating room, then hours later finding a collection of skid marks on your undies which resemble the first pair of undies a pre-adolescent retard has worn

don't ya just hate that.... anyone??............

*looks up symptoms of anal leakage on webmd*

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I was riding home from work this arvo, dual use path (bike / walkers share) anyway come up to two people riding side by side, I wasn't in a rush so just thought I'd follow for a while as there was a road crossing thing coming up where I'd get past. Otherwise figured they'd notice me behind sooner or later.
They were having a conversation, anyway the lady sees me when she turned her head towards the bloke, he moves over. She's like "ever heard of a bell" rings her bell and says "one of these". I'm like oh well I wasn't wanting to get past anyway (should have said I wasn't in a rush or whatever). I think she thought I was sitting behind just to listen to their conversation or something (muttered something to that effect) lol. I just got annoyed at the rudeness really, if I wanted to get past I'd have called out (no I don't have a bell). And if they don't want people listening to conversations well they shouldn't converse in public places.
As I passed I just turned and said "well you don't seem to have heard of a helmet" as she wasn't wearing one.
I love the cunts that stare fixedly down at the ground (what the fuck's so fascinating down there, anyway?) so that they don't notice you approaching from the front on a clear path with about 100m line of sight until you're right in front of them, then yell at you to "Watch where you're going!"

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Wow, a little over reaction from them perhaps? How about get back into your lane "insert obscene comment" and share the path?

POSM: You never told me you were married once................

wombat

Lives in a hole
What's the error rate on these like?

I'm trying to figure out how the hell they got the measurements they have. I imagine the scanner would pick up a bit of cardboard flapping off the end of the box? I taped down one bit that was a little torn, so I imagine if they'd knocked that loose that could extend the length. but I have no idea how it could have also gotten 6cm wider AND 3 cm taller?!
Outcome of the Smartsend situation for anyone who cares:

The fella who bought the bike was good enough to grab some photos for me, turned out the box had its dimensions printed on it. The measurements I'd submitted were the correct width, within 5mm of height, and 15mm of the length (although I actually think the box was shorter than the numbers indicated). Seems like I wasn't 100% accurate, but it was nowhere near the 20% error that the carrier was claiming. Smartsend waived the fee and said they'd take it up with the carrier, so happy days.

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Outcome of the Smartsend situation for anyone who cares:

The fella who bought the bike was good enough to grab some photos for me, turned out the box had its dimensions printed on it. The measurements I'd submitted were the correct width, within 5mm of height, and 15mm of the length (although I actually think the box was shorter than the numbers indicated). Seems like I wasn't 100% accurate, but it was nowhere near the 20% error that the carrier was claiming. Smartsend waived the fee and said they'd take it up with the carrier, so happy days.
Even though you won the dispute, I feel you should be talking to the police about the fraud they were committing. Have you though about perusing it for the good of future people?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
P platers. For fucks sake do the speed limit you inexperienced cockheads. It's there to stop dickheads like you from killing yourselves and taking other's down with you.
For the record, if you're a P plater in my area this weekend then lookout for the killdozer, you're on notice.
http://youtu.be/PZbG9i1oGPA

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
P platers. For fucks sake do the speed limit you inexperienced cockheads. It's there to stop dickheads like you from killing yourselves and taking other's down with you.
For the record, if you're a P plater in my area this weekend then lookout for the killdozer, you're on notice.
http://youtu.be/PZbG9i1oGPA
Comon' Dozer. Don't you know, the driver who makes it to the next intersection first, with the most number of lane changes made without the aid of indicators, wins? Thought it was common knowledge.