Little Things You Hate

wombat

Lives in a hole
Even though you won the dispute, I feel you should be talking to the police about the fraud they were committing. Have you though about perusing it for the good of future people?
I'm sure the police have much better things to be doing, but yeah, I considered talking to the DFT anyway. Problem is in this instance, as the sender, I don't have the box at hand to actually verify any of the dimensions. I got the charge reversed based on the dimensions the manufacturer specified, but I don't actually think they're completely accurate either. If I had the box with me and could double check everything, the first thing to do would be to call the actual carrier, and see if they did flag the consigment as oversize. If they did, then smartsend really aren't doing anything wrong, they're just passing on charges as they say they will when you sign up; it'd only be if the carrier didn't actually flag it that smart send would be acting fraudulently, I would think.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
people who claim every second photo is "photoshopped"

nothing worse than seeing your own, or someone elses hard work degraded.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Meh, pretty sure all of my photos are 'photoshopped', and if I shot film I'd probably use phyiscal darkroom processes to tweak them all as well.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
i have no issues with photoshop, and will happily admit my photos are passed through it.

my issue is with the average joe bloggs using the term as if the image has been altered from it's original, ie adding a cat, removing 20kg from someone, lowering a car, etc...

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dogsitting my best mates dog who is notoriously misbehaved (the dog not my mate!). Take her for two walks, play fetch for a bit and she hasn't been too bad compared to previous times.

I tell her to go to bed and bend down to pick up a toy... at the same time she launches out of the bed and into my face. Blood everywhere and a split lip later.....grrrrr. Why don't people teach their animals basic obedience before they enter the hyperactive shitty adolescent phase?!?!?!

SprocketFury

Likes Bikes
...at the same time she launches out of the bed and into my face. Blood everywhere and a split lip later...
My dog gave me a black eye once when he headbutted me in a hyperactive fit. He also has amazing groin aim for punching - not me, but my boyfriend and mates.
It's definitely the boxer in him.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Why don't people teach their animals basic obedience before they enter the hyperactive shitty adolescent phase?!?!?!
For the same reason many don't teach it to their kids - it requires turning the TV off/putting the phone down for five minutes and actually making a bit of an effort.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Picture frames with random screws, nails and pasta glued to them, then spray painted gold/silver.

Happy Fathers' Day blokes!

rumblefish

Likes Dirt
Went to install my newly received Thomson Dropper and the cable that comes with it is short by 100-150mm. My bike is a medium and I have run the cable across across the top tube so I ran a pretty direct route and it is too short. For the money you pay for it you would think they would supply extra long cable that you can cut to size.

moorey

call me Mia
CRC's website. Go eat a bag! :smash:
It was working fine the other day....search an item and it gave you prompts, look through categories, all good.
TODAY!, can do neither 'No result found' for anything I wanted, either by name of model, and the categories only kept taking me to Q&A. I had to Google items, click on links and add them to basket from there.
Wiggle price match their stuff on request with a link.....I think I'll be shopping there a lot more if the website continues to play up:tsk:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
It was working fine the other day....search an item and it gave you prompts, look through categories, all good.
TODAY!, can do neither 'No result found' for anything I wanted, either by name of model, and the categories only kept taking me to Q&A. I had to Google items, click on links and add them to basket from there.
Wiggle price match their stuff on request with a link.....I think I'll be shopping there a lot more if the website continues to play up:tsk:
Same. Had to click on previous searches, as my basket and wishlist are MIA too. Go to add stuff to basket..............no stock on anything.................argh!!

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Losing shit.

Clothes of all fucking things. Brand new swimmers (tags still on) 3 shirts, even underwear!??! In the past 4weeks. Starting to think I have creepy neighbours stealing shit from my balcony.

Worst part is thinking how much money all of it was worth :doh:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Losing shit.

Clothes of all fucking things. Brand new swimmers (tags still on) 3 shirts, even underwear!??! In the past 4weeks. Starting to think I have creepy neighbours stealing shit from my balcony.

Worst part is thinking how much money all of it was worth :doh:
Our plumbing has backed up, but the house is being renovated as we speak. So we're waiting it out for the next month until all the plumbing can be ripped up and redone. In the meantime I've been doing all my washing at the laundromat. Often this is a families worth of washing (so two machines, sometimes 3). I swear to god I left a whole machine full of my clothes behind. Lost 5+ shirts, undies, a nice pear of jeans, two jumpers. But the laundromat people say they don't have anything. FUUUCCCCKKKKKK....

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Our plumbing has backed up, but the house is being renovated as we speak. So we're waiting it out for the next month until all the plumbing can be ripped up and redone. In the meantime I've been doing all my washing at the laundromat. Often this is a families worth of washing (so two machines, sometimes 3). I swear to god I left a whole machine full of my clothes behind. Lost 5+ shirts, undies, a nice pear of jeans, two jumpers. But the laundromat people say they don't have anything. FUUUCCCCKKKKKK....
Raging :/ I've searched bank statements for where I was and called every accomodation I stayed in- still nothing. Shit doesn't make sense!!! The not knowing is killing me

Haha actually it was along the lines of $250. Fair bit to lose in the space of a month though

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Raging :/ I've searched bank statements for where I was and called every accomodation I stayed in- still nothing. Shit doesn't make sense!!! The not knowing is killing me
Once I had a very nice pair of my girlfriends undies in my bag, but stopped past a mates house on the way to hers. I ended up leaving my bag at his by accident, when I got the bag the next day the undies were gone.

I've never had the balls to ask him if he stole them..