Little Things You Hate

wombat

Lives in a hole
Orange blue or white is what I'm after. Get the wheels done Greg and the front lip black, rs style.

The grey and silver are OK but a little boring, and you know what I think of the black.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The ubiquitous commodore in green ruined the rs for me.... Did look Schmick with Matt black rims and trim though.
It's a different green! Swear. Bombadore also came out in that baby poo shit yellow/brown color too.... their designers are clearly colorblind!

moorey

call me Mia
....and the rest of the tragics who sweat that shit.
I swear... If I watched tv, listened to the radio or read the paper, I'd probably give a fuck about footy enough to actually hate it. As it is, it's simply a moth, banging on fly wire windows.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I swear... If I watched tv, listened to the radio or read the paper, I'd probably give a fuck about footy enough to actually hate it. As it is, it's simply a moth, banging on fly wire windows.
Unfortunately I work with about 15 blokes who couldn't string two words together if it weren't for regurgitating popular (I assume) opinion on football.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I do none of those things. I do, however, live a block away from Kardinia Park/Skilled/Symonds Stadium.

Last edited:

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
LTIH - This whole "naming rights" thing with sporting stadiums. Why can't a place just keep the same name for more than a couple of years?