Little Things You Hate

shadow187

Likes Bikes
when you crash out & injure yourself bad enough to have to say no to working on the weekend at time & a half & double time rates

indica

Serial flasher
when you crash out & injure yourself bad enough to have to say no to working on the weekend at time & a half & double time rates
Yet another reason to abolish penalty rates right there.

BTW... based on your avatar, perhaps you should wear a helmet.

shadow187

Likes Bikes
helmets dont stop knives if their sharp & you stab hard enough :p

also i was, if i wasnt i probably would have fractured my skull

Last edited:

Kind_cir

Likes Dirt
Just 3 little things I hate are the fact that I have HEART FAILURE and will never get any fitter than a 300kg man smoking 50 cigs a day. i can only get worse till I die.

The other little thing is a bung knee that pops out on occasions with it's medial instability.

People that say I can't or not able to do that cause I might kill myself trying. Fark them, I know my limits, and I'll give it a go.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Shitty dub step, or whatever it is, as the soundtrack for half the ads on TV. It seems like car and bike companies are the worst offenders which makes it doubly bad as the f1 is one of the only things I watch live.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Fuckwits who use their iPads to film a gig.

The quality is going to be terrible. You are never going to watch it. Your friends are never going to watch it and it pisses off everyone unfortunate enough to stand behind you. It's bad enough with a phone but an iPad is a whole other level of obnoxious disregard. Next time I go to a gig I'm taking a slingshot and some heavy ball bearings!

Don't just take my word for it though. Here's Sir Tom Jones' take on the matter (taken at last nights GP concert in Singapore):

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

The quality is going to be terrible. You are never going to watch it. Your friends are never going to watch it and it pisses off everyone unfortunate enough to stand behind you.

Don't just take my word for it though. Here's Sir Tom Jones' take on the matter (taken at last nights GP concert in Singapore):

iPads in general. Leave the fucking things at home or the office. We can tell you're a trendy sheep by your clothes.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
iPads in general. Leave the fucking things at home or the office. We can tell you're a trendy sheep by your clothes.
I wouldn't go that far. I've got a 7hr flight tonight that's made a whole lot more bearable by the fact that I've managed to download last night's GP and the latest Breaking Bad onto my tablet

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Or even their phones. Once you can see a hundred people in front of you all with their phones out, it's a fair bet you can probably leave yours in your pocket and just sit back and enjoy the concert you paid big bucks to watch happen on stage, not through your fucking phone.

And people who still shoot vertical videos should be taken out and shot.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
The ending of Dexter, and the last few episodes leading up to it. Absolute garbage. It's like they sat down and tried to figure out the worst ending possible, and this is what they came up with.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Bashing my head on shit. I whack it on the supporting beams pretty much every time I go underneath my house. Old Queenslanders built ~100 years ago were clearly made for manlets.