Little Things You Hate

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Fuck the lot of you, RCOH is on the money.

Don't see the humour neither. Not being PC, I just get turned off by stuff that's not funny.
Agree 100%

I currently have a pos wife beater living under my roof, I am making it my mission to make what's left of his pathetic life a living misery.

LTIH: Stockholm Syndrome.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Agree 100%

I currently have a pos wife beater living under my roof, I am making it my mission to make what's left of his pathetic life a living misery.

LTIH: Stockholm Syndrome.
Is it worth asking why living under your roof and not a bridge somewhere?

mitchy_

Llama calmer
LTIH - "$199 flights"

$199 if you take no luggage, don't require a seat, don't want to eat or drink, would like to stare at the ceiling for 6 hours and can somehow pay in a way that doesn't occur a payment processing fee.... or in other words, a normal priced fare.

edit - oh, and there is a $6 fee to choose a freaking seat, otherwise i'm not guaranteed to be sat next to my fiancee.... i'd sure as fuck rather sit next to her, than what usually happens and i have someone overflowing into my seat.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I personally don't think it was bad, in the context you were saying it anyways. These days you can't say anything with out people attacking you. I got called racist for fuck sake for calling a plant something I've grown up knowing it was called!!! Formally known as a black boy, now changed to a grass tree. How many of you guys grew up saying eni mini miny mo catch a ......... If you said the version you learnt as a kid now you'd get attacked.

These things do matter though. It's easy for people to say "lighten up" when they have never had to deal with the problem. Think of a close mate dying then some one making a joke about it six months later and telling you to lighten up when you disapprove. It matters when you are the one that has to deal with it so telling people to lighten up about something that may have fucked with their life is really arrogant - "I want to say stuff that could really suck for you and you should let me".

Times change, women never used to get the vote, that seems like madness nowadays. Slavery used to be the norm and we look back on that with disbelief. People grew up with that but it changed over time and we all adjust as time moves on. My own grandmother was literally kept bare foot in the kitchen and pregnant, and I mean literally, it happened. She was an awesome woman that should never have experienced shit like that. So when some one tells me to lighten up about what happened to my nan I feel like head butting them and telling them to lighten up out that too.

Step outside of yourself for a minute and consider shit from some one else's perspective. I'm not saying it's something cats will get banned for or anything, I'm just saying think how arrogant you're being when you tell some one to lighten up about shit that really matters.

camoshop

Banned
These things do matter though. It's easy for people to say "lighten up" when they have never had to deal with the problem. Think of a close mate dying then some one making a joke about it six months later and telling you to lighten up when you disapprove. It matters when you are the one that has to deal with it so telling people to lighten up about something that may have fucked with their life is really arrogant - "I want to say stuff that could really suck for you and you should let me".

Times change, women never used to get the vote, that seems like madness nowadays. Slavery used to be the norm and we look back on that with disbelief. People grew up with that but it changed over time and we all adjust as time moves on. My own grandmother was literally kept bare foot in the kitchen and pregnant, and I mean literally, it happened. She was an awesome woman that should never have experienced shit like that. So when some one tells me to lighten up about what happened to my nan I feel like head butting them and telling them to lighten up out that too.

Step outside of yourself for a minute and consider shit from some one else's perspective. I'm not saying it's something cats will get banned for or anything, I'm just saying think how arrogant you're being when you tell some one to lighten up about shit that really matters.
I wasn't telling anyone to lighten up!? I was just giving my opinion, everything you have said is true and on point. People tell me to lighten up all the time i take offense to the littlest things won't get into why. Personally I knew he was having a joke and wasn't offended by it, being around this certain issue I would get arked up if someone was deliberately and openly bragging about how it would be okay.

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
LTIH: Managers who place too much value in protecting their fiefdom and making life "easy" for themselves, leading to obstructive behaviour and encouraging inefficiency.. Change is progress, get out of my damned way!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
LTIH: Workers who put more effort into bludging than it would take to actually do their job. Workers that put in for overtime pay when they need to spend 10min working late despite rocking up 1hr late. Workers that will do anything in their power to pass on work, never giving thought to the other people that have to pick up their slack. Workers with absolutely no pride in their work and no responsibility for their fuck ups.

Fuck it, I just hate workers :p

bardynt

Back in his day.....
LTIH: Managers who place too much value in protecting their fiefdom and making life "easy" for themselves, leading to obstructive behaviour and encouraging inefficiency.. Change is progress, get out of my damned way!
lol youre suprised managers not wanting to change they dont want someone showing them how to do something better. I think alot of managers get there because they sucked up to someone. I have worked with alot of people who seem to do a little as possible seem to get managers role so can do even less.

I have worked hard in jobs but you get a point why bother when some slacker ends up as a boss, esp since companies will sack you even if been in that company for years

So really of course there is going to no lolyality in companies and bosses just cover there arss so really it the way it cause companies treat employees by numbers