Little Things You Hate

scblack

Leucocholic
lol youre suprised managers not wanting to change they dont want someone showing them how to do something better. I think alot of managers get there because they sucked up to someone. I have worked with alot of people who seem to do a little as possible seem to get managers role so can do even less.

I have worked hard in jobs but you get a point why bother when some slacker ends up as a boss, esp since companies will sack you even if been in that company for years

So really of course there is going to no lolyality in companies and bosses just cover there arss so really it the way it cause companies treat employees by numbers
That's virtually unreadable.

LTIH - gibberish posts.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
lol youre suprised managers not wanting to change they dont want someone showing them how to do something better. I think alot of managers get there because they sucked up to someone. I have worked with alot of people who seem to do a little as possible seem to get managers role so can do even less.

I have worked hard in jobs but you get a point why bother when some slacker ends up as a boss, esp since companies will sack you even if been in that company for years

So really of course there is going to no lolyality in companies and bosses just cover there arss so really it the way it cause companies treat employees by numbers
You should apply for a managerial roll, just think how much money you'd save them on punctuation alone.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

You misunderstand what a manager is.

Managers manage the people who do the work - they use the resources to make sure goals are achieved. Workers are the resources, managers are the strategists. If I can do little work as a manager myself and the job is achieved and worker attrition rate is low, then basically speaking I'm doing a good job.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
LTIH: Managers who place too much value in protecting their fiefdom and making life "easy" for themselves, leading to obstructive behaviour and encouraging inefficiency.. Change is progress, get out of my damned way!
management 101

We trained hard, but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we would be reorganized. Presumably the plans for our employment were being changed. I was to learn later in life that, perhaps because we are so good at organizing, we tend as a nation to meet any new situation by reorganizing; and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
You misunderstand what a manager is.

Managers manage the people who do the work - they use the resources to make sure goals are achieved. Workers are the resources, managers are the strategists. If I can do little work as a manager myself and the job is achieved and worker attrition rate is low, then basically speaking I'm doing a good job.
That's so technical johnny. A manager is a trough that you put food into to feed animals. Wasn't that easier? Sheesh....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, nah. I have 2 kids despite strict adherence to this method....A lot more expensive and far from pain free.
Your wife blows on your fits? Try blowing on her's to reduce pregnancy.

LTIH - "$199 flights"

$199 if you take no luggage, don't require a seat, don't want to eat or drink, would like to stare at the ceiling for 6 hours and can somehow pay in a way that doesn't occur a payment processing fee.... or in other words, a normal priced fare.

edit - oh, and there is a $6 fee to choose a freaking seat, otherwise i'm not guaranteed to be sat next to my fiancee.... i'd sure as fuck rather sit next to her, than what usually happens and i have someone overflowing into my seat.
Jetstar....much hate. Recently purchased a business class ticket (sale folks, not cause I'm rich) and was on a flight that had no business class! The cunts. Second leg my selected seat...was given to someone else. Hopefully I don't stoop this low again in a hurry.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Losing shit. I've been waiting on a chain for my current build, it's pretty much the last part, and it got dropped off today, almost immediately afterwards, I was about to look at it but got called away and put it down...somewhere...

Still haven't found the thing, and am starting to wonder if I ever will. It's not like it's a little thing either, it comes in some seriously over the top packaging!

stirk

Burner
Losing shit. I've been waiting on a chain for my current build, it's pretty much the last part, and it got dropped off today, almost immediately afterwards, I was about to look at it but got called away and put it down...somewhere...

Still haven't found the thing, and am starting to wonder if I ever will. It's not like it's a little thing either, it comes in some seriously over the top packaging!
I have searched all over the house for my car keys, they ended up being in my left hand the whole time.

Also searched for sunglasses a few too many times I care to admit and they were on my head the whole time I was looking for them.

Is your new chain around your neck?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
It'll be under the couch cushion, with the remote, half a Vegemite sammich and the Ateam action figure you misplaced back in 82