Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
I hate arrogant people, I hate that my saddle smacked me in the nuts coming down this today.

Hate those chopsticks you get at a sushi place that don't break apart evenly, splinters every where
Yep. Chopsticks. Share your loathing.

...nice pic and nice line, though.

binner

Hath shat hymself
Tosser

What? You weren't overwhelmed by his god like powers? You're in trouble...
I wanted to snatch it out of his grasp and launch it in the fucking pool where the hot lil mums were......I did in the end but without the vape stick, in the pool with the ladies, only smart guy there :party:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I wanted to snatch it out of his grasp and launch it in the fucking pool where the hot lil mums were......I did in the end but without the vape stick, in the pool with the ladies, only smart guy there :party:
This vape business seems to be impeded.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I hate arrogant people, I hate that my saddle smacked me in the nuts coming down this today.

Hate those chopsticks you get at a sushi place that don't break apart evenly, splinters every where
Weren't you getting a real bike for that stuff?

camoshop

Banned
Weren't you getting a real bike for that stuff?
My rides are never always planned today I decided to come down a different way and well I've been down this on a hard tail so the anthem was okay just the saddle is up high, it's all about line choice right :first:

As you would know the watagans have a variety of retain single trail rutted out fire roads smooth dirt and rock gardens. The amount of distance I cover the anthem is ideal for most of it. Just take it easy down these sections :playball:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My rides are never always planned today I decided to come down a different way and well I've been down this on a hard tail so the anthem was okay just the saddle is up high, it's all about line choice right :first:

As you would know the watagans have a variety of retain single trail rutted out fire roads smooth dirt and rock gardens. The amount of distance I cover the anthem is ideal for most of it. Just take it easy down these sections :playball:
There's plenty of good riding up there, but the ups are not my friend. I've always liked the wild untammed style that is on offer. Its a great change to the neatly groomed race(fish) style tracks on offer in the area. Also not a fan of all the motorbikes.

camoshop

Banned
There's plenty of good riding up there, but the ups are not my friend. I've always liked the wild untammed style that is on offer. Its a great change to the neatly groomed race(fish) style tracks on offer in the area. Also not a fan of all the motorbikes.
Yeah there's some good ones, here's another nice section prob about 1km down hill of rock garden then before this about 1km of single trail

Yeah inhd a moto ride past today being a dick

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ohhh, so you are a plow king ehhhhh....
I have but one mode...plow mode.

Yeah there's some good ones, here's another nice section prob about 1km down hill of rock garden then before this about 1km of single trail

Yeah inhd a moto ride past today being a dick
Is that in the Muir's vacinity? The rock on the right side of the pic ending in a highish wall sort of thing? It looks familiar as a Huck spot from way back that motos used to come up. Often an awkward/risky moment as both directions meet.

camoshop

Banned
I have but one mode...plow mode.

Is that in the Muir's vacinity? The rock on the right side of the pic ending in a highish wall sort of thing? It looks familiar as a Huck spot from way back that motos used to come up. Often an awkward/risky moment as both directions meet.
Kinda it's of watagan forest road it's called hitchcocks rock wall comes down into whitemans lane at Dooralong near the hall, I've been up it and down on a moto, I come down faster on the Mtb than I ever did on a moto

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Kinda it's of watagan forest road it's called hitchcocks rock wall comes down into whitemans lane at Dooralong near the hall, I've been up it and down on a moto, I come down faster on the Mtb than I ever did on a moto
Well it looks like this must be a common feature.