Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
On trend, people that say this are usually the whitest people in the room and were obsessed with the word swag a year or so ago.

I hate stupid word fads and people that use air quotes.
That's a vision statement spooz, it's definitely on my radar and a best of breed commentary of just how much I love a "whitebored" session to conduct a gap analysis to make sure I don't go "OTB" when bridging the gap on the trails.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The post skiddy undies were bought for his gf's sister. She's packing 6" up front apparently...
I posted her a bronze casting of my index finger for her birthday.

LTIHEM: Finally get out of the sweat box function, pleasant drive home, it's actually a beautiful night now. Get home and it's 29° in the house because the FWFIL turned the air-con off and closed all the windows at 6pm.

How do I know this?

Because I pulled the moron out of bed by his shrivled old. Man balls, 20 minutes ago, and went through him like a dose of the salts. The sooner that chunt dies in his sleep the better.
Latex pillow.

LTIH: hearing morons on moto's tearing up my local trail which is in a national park and shared by walkers runners and mtb.

Didn't see them but saw what they did. These fucksticks can't ride, hard brake skid into corner, take corner almost upright and gas out while wheel spinning deep grooves everywhere. Seriously messing up the hard pack surface.

We later came across an old lady bush walking who was irate, must have been a close call for her.
You need to make some wire booby traps.

LTIH: I live on the ground floor of a unit block, and some dirty Cnut upstairs sits on his balcony having a smoke, spitting huge green, throaty gobs over the railing on to unsuspecting passers by. I've had enough,so roared some profanities at him. But like most of my neighbours, he doesn't speak my language. I'm not racist, but I feel there some huge unwanted social differences in multicultural societies.

Think it time to move.........
Fuck that...pay a house call. Be every type of angry badger you can and have someone calm you down and explain quietly that he deal is no more spitting. You will need to be a little rough but not enough to get arrested...maybe take a latex pillow.

Staunch

Eats Squid
This is the first year since '08 I've missed a whole season of VDHS racing. Only having 4 rounds in combination with commitments and injury sucks. Sitting at home and watching all the photos/posts pop up is killing me

camoshop

Banned
im on the 4th train this morning because of sydney trains fucking up their cominication between the display screens and trains.

stirk

Burner
Have fun on your train journey this arvo Camo. Make sure you have sharpies and a Sun Herald, you might get bored with the delays.

camoshop

Banned
Have fun on your train journey this arvo Camo. Make sure you have sharpies and a Sun Herald, you might get bored with the delays.
what are these delays you speak off ??? not again. oh i cbf buying the HS i always do them on the free mx and leave them on the train haha