Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dead shits that leave the used nappies of their kids in public places that are not garbage bins. Baby shit stinks!

Cunts crowding me out. Why the fuck can't they give me space? The carriage is not crowded!

Just saw a woman shopping in a bath towel. Wtf you fat slag? Guess you had to leave the party with your jumper round your waist? Put some pants on!

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
also hate that i could of gotten these for $30 on RB
Totally agree. Yep, I'm a relative noobie around here so flame away, and I was in the market so feel free to lump me with the sour grapes tag but the whole purpose to me of a forum, is for people who are keen about something to help each other out, be that through info or a good deal on merch etc. If the good will of others is instead used for profit that's pretty farkin low in my book.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Totally agree. Yep, I'm a relative noobie around here so flame away, and I was in the market so feel free to lump me with the sour grapes tag but the whole purpose to me of a forum, is for people who are keen about something to help each other out, be that through info or a good deal on merch etc. If the good will of others is instead used for profit that's pretty farkin low in my book.
You need to earn your spot in the pecking order...now bend over and open your wallet.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
LTIH: that I have become so predictable.....

" its my parents post box so they will be picking it up as i work in syd dont go posting any weird labels on it haha"

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
LTIH: that I have become so predictable.....

" its my parents post box so they will be picking it up as i work in syd dont go posting any weird labels on it haha"
Stick a Moorey or Camo selfie on the parcel. Even if it isn't going to them.