Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Thinsg I hate. Windows software. With a deep and abiding passion...

May as well surt RB, sititng here waiting for another f$%ing white screen of freezing pile of shite and wondering if it will have saved anything...

Seriously, why the feck would any be dumbfeck enough to actually pay real money for any PC pile crap windows junk? Feck me I hate it so so much...

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
LTIH: Doing a bit of a family budget to try and get on top of my finances and maybe actually start to get ahead.. Mapped out income, all of the bill payments and bullshit etc etc over a 5 week period, and come to the conclusion that I should have plenty of $$ left over every month.... SO WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY!?!?!

I should have married an accountant. I'm shithouse with money, the wife is even worse.. Earn a good income and feel perpetually broke, its fucked haha.

wavike

Likes Dirt
LTIH: Doing a bit of a family budget to try and get on top of my finances and maybe actually start to get ahead.. Mapped out income, all of the bill payments and bullshit etc etc over a 5 week period, and come to the conclusion that I should have plenty of $$ left over every month.... SO WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY!?!?!

I should have married an accountant. I'm shithouse with money, the wife is even worse.. Earn a good income and feel perpetually broke, its fucked haha.
Did the same myself recently. Interesting where money goes when keeping a track of spending. Net result, teenage children - I'm working to late 70's by the look of it.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I'm jumping the trains some days not being able to afford a ticket to uni and hear kids saying their centrelink isn't enough, walking around in a couple hundred worth of clothes everyday with the latest phone and smoking tailors.

Also hating this new haircut fad having their whole head shaved bar a small circle on top with a two inch tuft of hair tied up into a pony tail, really who the fuck thought that was cool.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
LTIH...having your car broken into, and loosing 3k worth of tools...Uninsured FTL...........FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
low life junkie scum..when i find the cunt, he is going to be pulling 14gauge dt spokes out of every orifice for weeks, a somewhat difficult task with no fucking hands! :mad2:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH...having your car broken into, and loosing 3k worth of tools...Uninsured FTL...........FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
low life junkie scum..when i find the cunt, he is going to be pulling 14gauge dt spokes out of every orifice for weeks, a somewhat difficult task with no fucking hands! :mad2:
That is pretty shit. Ummm...welcome to Newcastle? Good luck finding them.

stirk

Burner
You gotta put a 'Shooters and Fishers' or 'I hunt I vote' sticker on you car, junkies see that and get scared to rob it.

oh yeah, insure your tools!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
you up for a lynching session if i find the dog?..too many dodgy 2nd hand shops up here too, there all just a money laundering front for the bikies.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
you up for a lynching session if i find the dog?..too many dodgy 2nd hand shops up here too, there all just a money laundering front for the bikies.
I love a good lynching. Always have a bag or 2 of lime in the shed for when things go bad/good...

Its a shit place in some ways. There is a gout in the market of shit bags!

stirk

Burner
the red hot tip of the week..
the second red hot tip, is dont get the shits at the wife about not reading the PDS from the insurance co.
Yeah captain obvious here, sorry.

Why did you say you are uninsured, should be ranting that you thought you were insured but found out you are not for some reason.

Details please so others may learn from you unfortunate mistake.