Little Things You Hate

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
The horribly torn, indecisive, shouldn't-look-but-can't-look-away feeling you get when you see a girl with an ugly face but fantastic breasts.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The horribly torn, indecisive, shouldn't-look-but-can't-look-away feeling you get when you see a girl with an ugly face but fantastic breasts.
There was a girl where I was today who's breast surpassed her reasonable attractiveness. She WAS NOT, I repeat WAS NOT wearing a bra, how can one not look at that especially when she was high beaming.

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
TPG putting off-peak times a 4am-9am.......Why cant it be past 12am, or even 2am??? *grumbles something about torre.....*

skivi

Likes Dirt
ahaha so true.

i hate when what's on show is just too good to look away and you just know she's going to see your line of sight wandering but you just can't help but hold the stare that fraction longer even when the alarm bells are ringing to abort, so many times I've done that at work (customer service).

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Not having a single goddamn branch of the Commonwealth Bank open on a Saturday morning in this shithole town so I can go and deposit my tax cheque.

What century is this again? Don't these cvnts realise that, despite the best efforts of themselves and their mates to completely fvck the economy, most of us still have jobs and can't actually get to the bank between 9:30 and 4:30 on a weekday?

I'd close my account, but I can't get to the bloody bank to do it!

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
When people are video recording something and they turn the camera sideways, and you have to turn your head to see it normally.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Probably been said already in this thread but anyway...

I hate playing hide and seek in the workshop with random nuts/screws/bolts etc that have evaded my hands grip! Drives me nuts, so many little places for the bastards to hide!

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Probably been said already in this thread but anyway...

I hate playing hide and seek in the workshop with random nuts/screws/bolts etc that have evaded my hands grip! Drives me nuts, so many little places for the bastards to hide!
I'd like to add to this, and say dropping nuts and bolts onto a black floor with a pattern on it is terrible!

Justice

Likes Bikes
ahaha so true.

i hate when what's on show is just too good to look away and you just know she's going to see your line of sight wandering but you just can't help but hold the stare that fraction longer even when the alarm bells are ringing to abort, so many times I've done that at work (customer service).
So true... and yes, all the time at work, Damnit.

norco01

Likes Dirt
Aggressive drunks.

Seriously, i just got head-butted in the eye for no reason..he could have at least used his hands so i had some time to realise what the fuck was going on!

Hello black eye!

Clayton.

Squid
Faggot Eshay Lad cunts gate crashing my party and pinching half my grog and 'other substances'.
These guys rock up, me and a couple of amtes having a good one, then all of a sudden about 4 of them are jumping into my backyard behind the clothes liine to knick my corona's out of the esky so that they can give it to their step dads so that they can spend at least one night without being beaten more then several times.

Wouldn't be suprised if my polos are gone too.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^^ I don't get it, if people did this where I live they'd be more than layed out.

How do these kids get away with it?

Bodin

GMBC
I had the quintessential blend of these two outside my window last night from about 12 until 1, walking up and down the street by himself banging on shit yelling 'What the f**k c**t?!?' to no-one in particular.
And that's why it's good that guns are illegal here, because I'd be tempted to take aim at people like that.

skivi

Likes Dirt
a dude can punch you in the face and knee you in the groin but a girl can barely lay a finger on ya but cut you so deep you'd wish you'd had your head kicked in instead.