Little Things You Hate

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
//beer driven Tourettes infected rant ahead.... please don't quote spanky to save those delicate souls who don't like the "c" word...

//start rant.... now//
Sandy vag infected cock knuckles that complain about presents they've been given.... serio-fuck-isly STFU you kunt.... how fucked up are you? Spanky's current kunt detector only goes to 15, and your whining has bent the needle... that's off the charts kuntishness...

1) Stop trying to guess what every present cost the person who gave it too you... if spanky was a higher god, you'd get fucking cancer of the anus... which would be all of you, since your an arse.

2) Stop being depressed that what you were given wasn't 100% exactly what you wanted, or you only got 50% of what you NEED..... you dirty fuck, for that all your cells ATP will be recalled.. fucktard.

How dare you even think that shit... suck it up you consumerism infected fucktard.... get the fuck over it, or get chlamydia from a koala.

shit.... its all about the giving, if you can't understand that.... well, fuck you! If you also can't see that Xmas has become a consumer wank fest... then your a fucktard...

Baa humbug... you cock knobbler.

well, while we're fuckin at it.. (read: there's more beer in the fridge) spanky don't give a flying fuck how much you've just saved by hocking your balls deep into credit.... we know, you'll come a whining and pointlessly complaining to spanky about how life's so tough... but, it was on SPECIAL!!!!

fuck you! No one made you run up a massive CC bill

"OH, but Johnny the fucktard wanted a "insert mega expensive unnecessary kit here" and I had to get it for him or he'd have a tempy tantrum"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you not see the recent global recession, and what caused it?...... do you realise the crotch fruit your raising will be a no hoping fucktard of fucktard dimensions so huge, it will cause fucktardiness to be redefined as other fucktards are reclassified as intelligent... due to the HUGE farktardiness of your crotch fruit

- insert golf clapping - the sarcastic type..... well done.

People who go around asking "so, what's your new years resolution?" - WTF! Go away, you should be hoping spanky's new years resolution is to allow humanity another 365 days of fucking yourselves over!

Birthdays.... Seriously, what the fuck! You get presents for not dying in a 365 day period! Fucking awesome! So, achieve nothing... stay alive for 365 and someone wil;l buy a cake and light some candles...... think about just how fucked up that is....

s

/death to all hoomans

LJohn

Likes Dirt
The best bit is Spanky's got a 100% valid point. Every day it seems to be getting worse and worse. I work at a cinema, and the prices are ridiculous. But the amount of mothers who buy their children whatever they want, often a bit over 1000 calories of utter crap for $16, and then proceed to complain about the prices, is downright scary. These are the same flat brimmed cap, skinny leg wearing scum that'll grow up to burden society (sweeping generalisation, but when a 9 year old is in that crap, something's up). But the point is why the hell do you buy that complete crap? If we sell out of popcorn, people get angry because we've ruined their fucking movie experience. They seem to believe it's their god given right to pay exorbitant prices for popcorn, and if they can't, their days are ruined. Assholes. I'll assume it's a similar story everywhere. 'Oh gosh you know your prices are expensive. I don't want to pay that.' idiots.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
i work in a 4 star hotel. people complain about a $30 main meal in our restaurant and room service.

if its such a burden it's a 5 min walk to 30-40+ restaurants in the city. fuck off and eat there if you're too tight to spring for a nice meal in house.

I also hate 200+ coffee orders in 2 hours then people having a bitch cos they don't get their coffee in 10 min. u look at my order sheet and say geex you're busy. then complain about no coffee straight away? self service filter coffee if you're that desperate.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i work in a 4 star hotel. people complain about a $30 main meal in our restaurant and room service.

if its such a burden it's a 5 min walk to 30-40+ restaurants in the city. fuck off and eat there if you're too tight to spring for a nice meal in house.

I also hate 200+ coffee orders in 2 hours then people having a bitch cos they don't get their coffee in 10 min. u look at my order sheet and say geex you're busy. then complain about no coffee straight away? self service filter coffee if you're that desperate.
Canberra has a 4 star hotel???

Being sick, this close to new years. And the high possibility of rain on new years!:mad:

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
If we sell out of popcorn, people get angry because we've ruined their fucking movie experience. They seem to believe it's their god given right to pay exorbitant prices for popcorn, and if they can't, their days are ruined.
People still buy popcorn from the movies? Isn't it like $10 a box?

I think it's just coffee drinkers (massive generalisation that's probably true :p), whenever the Maccas Drive-thru Coffee machine breaks down the amount of evil looks and sudden outbursts given out is ridiculous. And all for a shitty cup of Maccas Coffee before work...

People who won't pull over when they are quite clearly holding up 10+ cars, it's the fucking black spur which is an amazing drive however has no legal/safe over-taking opportunities for 10-15kms. Theres even pull off areas for fuck sake.

$h0rty

Likes Dirt
Driving a 3hour round trip to pick up a cargo blind for the legacy -

Get home, try to fit it -

No chance in effing hell its going to fit, since its wider than the actual car -

Seller's phone is off so I can't find out wtf its actually out of & organise to get my money back -

Petrol to go back and get a refund = about 1/2 the price of the item.

Seriously WTF. If your going to sell something as 'x', make sure it is actually 'x' and not effing 'Y'. If your not sure WTF it is either find out 100% or don't sell it at all. Simple.

Oh yeh, before anyone says "why didn't you try it when you picked it up", well I took my brother for drive (he's on his L's) in his car so that wasn't possible.

On the plus side he did get 3hrs of logged driving time & will probably get another 3 if I can get onto this seller.

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have the same hate from the opposite perspective - it shits me to tears the prices some hotels think they can slug for fairly average food. I'm paying $200 plus for the room, maybe doing breakfast for less than $40 would be a nice idea, or at least give me the option for a simple, light brekky without calling it "continental" and slugging me $28 .
If you're on a ritzy holiday then you'll stump up and enjoy the experience, but when you're a frequent business traveler then you generally don't want the huge buffet and get a fairly crappy allowance for breakfast.
I stay in 4-5 star hotels all the time and get so sick of having to stump up $35-40 when all I want is a couple of bits of toast or a bowl of cereal. Going to other cafes isn't necessarily an option as you're often pressed for time and don't know the town/area you're in.