Little Things You Hate

S.

ex offender
Being painfully aware of problems I don't know how to fix.

Spending more money each week on alcohol than on food. The solution is obviously to move to a region of the world where either food is more expensive or alcohol is cheaper.

Last edited:

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Just a few things !!

Flats on a good run.
People Smoking.
People who think the RULES don't apply to them.
Flats on a bad run.
Women who once they have had kids that think they don't need sex anymore.
Kids who ask "are we there yet" ?
Women navagating in the car saying "Turn here" !! at a T junction.
Running late.
Roadies who think RED LIGHTS don't really apply to cyclists - but think they are within there rights to take up a whole lane.
Running late because I've turned the wrong way at a T junction.
Flats anytime.
Running late because I hit a roadie running a red light in the middle of the lane whilst I was turning the wrong way at T junction.:p

eatTrakWifFork

Likes Bikes
gathering items for a day in or a night in, then getting home and remembering i forgot one vital part of the plan and have to go out again >.>

Reece.

Likes Dirt
People that do this...
Im goooooooooooooooooddddddddd
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Latersssssssssssssssssss
Seriously wtf, no your keyboard isnt broken.
I dont mind if you do it every now and then but not every sentence!

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Not having enough money to follow all the ventures i'd like to.

I could, and probably should, go out and work 5 or 6 days a week to earn the money to do the above, but then I wouldn't have the time. Life is good as it is, I just wish I was paid thrice as frequently...

sam705

Likes Dirt
The time in between when you switch your car heater on and the time it takes to warm up. Cold air being blown everywhere, then all of a sudden bam, warm air!

BT180

Max Pfaff
The time in between when you switch your car heater on and the time it takes to warm up. Cold air being blown everywhere, then all of a sudden bam, warm air!
Also the reverse of that in summer: Hot air being blown everywhere, then all of a sudden bam, cool air!

:)

MasterOfReality

After forever
When I used to drive the 12 minutes to work in my old 5 litre, by the time I got to work the engine was just warming up :p

My suzuki gv heater works by the time I have reached the end of my street. Jap efficiency.