Little Things You Hate

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got fillings done at the dentist. The left side of my face is completely numb, along with half my mouth and tongue. I can only taste half my food, so strange.
LTYL: When we first learnt to give inferior blocks (dental needle), a lot of the class missed the spot it was meant to go, resulting in improperly anaesthetised faces (think droopy faces) for the better part of a day. Not sure if you've had a misplaced anaesthetic, but it can be hilarious...

:nevreness:

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
LTYL: When we first learnt to give inferior blocks (dental needle), a lot of the class missed the spot it was meant to go, resulting in improperly anaesthetised faces (think droopy faces) for the better part of a day. Not sure if you've had a misplaced anaesthetic, but it can be hilarious...

:nevreness:
I don't think so, she did tell me she'd put a shitload in because I HATE going to the dentist. Considered self piercing my lip for funsies, decided against it in case I hit a nerve or something serious.

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
I know I've complained about my housemate before, but this is a whole new level of what the fuck.

He walked in about 5min ago and says 'hey so, Bob (mate from his footy team, no idea who this dude is) is gunna be moving in today, actually in about 30min, cool?'

No discussion, no hey would it be cool if...?, just 'hey some stranger to you is moving in whether you like it or not'.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
How about <Scottish Accent> " I'm moving out, there's a Thai girl that wants to move in, She's agreed to pay $20 less a week."

Uni life......... Glad it's just a memory.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whose place is it? Are you subletting from him? If not, I would tell them to clear it with landlord/agent. If you are on the lease, I imagine you have a say in this. Go get em, HB!!!
I AM! 50/50 but old mate's lived here for three years so thinks he owns the joint. How dare he tell me someone is moving in that day/hour and LEAVE THE HOUSE leaving me alone waiting for some stranger?!?!

I know that feeling.

My old room mate came home once and said "I ended the lease the other day, you have a week to move out."
That's shit dude. Considering moving into the spare work apartment, but little concerned on what living at a pub could do for my finances...

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I AM! 50/50 but old mate's lived here for three years so thinks he owns the joint. How dare he tell me someone is moving in that day/hour and LEAVE THE HOUSE leaving me alone waiting for some stranger?!?!

That's shit dude. Considering moving into the spare work apartment, but little concerned on what living at a pub could do for my finances...
on the upside old mate has established a precedent that no notice is required for changing arrangements, so you can just grab your stuff and walk if you get the urge. Take yourself off the lease and see-ya!

moorey

call me Mia
Fuck em HB (no, not literally). Call the agent on to them. Don't start fighting dirty. Do it by the book. The landlord wont just want some blow in shacking up. Tell them you don't know this guy and don't want him moving in unless it is done properly. Also call the tenants association for advice and support.
Dont stoop to their level, that way if it gets nasty, you did the right thing.
Even good mates can suck to live with. Pleased to be past those days and have a huge arse mortgage....well, sort of.

Shredden

Knows his goats
RE the surfer thing... I live about 100m from one of the biggest surf beaches in Victoria and it is hard to believe but surfers are worse at driving than showing courtesy in the surf. They are forever crashing into bushes and shit out the front of my house haha. Main reason I don't surf is because of the people, very rarely find a friendly one - only ones that seem to be okay are the ones with kids, who surf because it is cheap...

And the bloke with the soundcloud thing. OHEMEFFGEE. I love it. Marry me?

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In the past 2 weeks I reckon I have had at least 100 "Do'h" moments from not thinking. Why am I so vacant minded sometimes and completely on the ball only half the time?

moorey

call me Mia
Fuck tards who just decide they dont want to pay for expensive things they have bought off you on eBay. "decided I don't want your 4x4 tyres. Sorry for wasting your time.
YES!!! 10 days listing time and a week of not contacting me after winning. Finally ringing me to check tyres were being taken off rims and arranging to meet. $80 commission on listing and $50 to have tyres removed.
Cheers arse clown. Appreciate it. I know the people you outbid won't want them now, and I have to tell the guy who's MTB frame/forks I agreed to buy that I now won't have the money for a few weeks if at all.
As Pantera would say "fucking hostile

rone

Eats Squid
Fuck tards who just decide they dont want to pay for expensive things they have bought off you on eBay. "decided I don't want your 4x4 tyres. Sorry for wasting your time.
YES!!! 10 days listing time and a week of not contacting me after winning. Finally ringing me to check tyres were being taken off rims and arranging to meet. $80 commission on listing and $50 to have tyres removed.
Cheers arse clown. Appreciate it. I know the people you outbid won't want them now, and I have to tell the guy who's MTB frame/forks I agreed to buy that I now won't have the money for a few weeks if at all.
Ebay has gone to shit since they abolished negative feedback for buyers.

Minlak

custom titis
Ebay has gone to shit since they abolished negative feedback for buyers.
+1 Sold phone sorry thought i sold phone no contact at all from buyer and now its too late for other bidders as they went and found something else just do what the fuck you said you would do pricks

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
People who advertise something for sale and do not answer your email within a day. I've heard every excuse under the sun but the simple solution is to either not sell it or set up your phone to sell it. Simple!

RCOH

Eats Squid
+ 1 000 000

Minlak

custom titis
They did what??????!!!!!!!!
Yeah as a seller you can only leave good feedback now not bad

Yup I had someone this week despite several emails refuse to complete the transaction or even let me know what was happening after he won and all I can do is leave no feedback or positive feedback and write in notes that he sucked and hope some one read it.

After 2 emails and 4 days of no response I asked for the transaction to be cancelled through ebay resolution centre and he agreed to it with in hours so he definitely had received my other emails too.

I think that Ebay had to deal with a lot of sellers threatening negative feedback to buyers with things like blackmailing them to pay a little bit more etc....