Little Things You Hate

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Knowing EXACTLY the car down to year, model, fuel type, and transmission of the car I want to buy.... and being so specific that generally about 10 of them are up for sale across Aus most weeks :(

A Golf should NOT be this hard to buy!!!
New or used? Try VWWatercooled.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Double standard loving, activist friends arcing up over a dolphin slaughter in Denmark while supporting the shark cull in WA. Or getting worked up over how abhorrent sexism is, yet responding with sexism.

scblack

Leucocholic
Double standard loving, activist friends arcing up over a dolphin slaughter in Denmark while supporting the shark cull in WA. Or getting worked up over how abhorrent sexism is, yet responding with sexism.
Do they arc up over the annual Japanese dolphin slaughter?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
If dolphins were as smart as people claim they are, they wouldn't be in this mess...

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Do they arc up over the annual Japanese dolphin slaughter?
They're too busy foaming at the mouth over the Denmark one to notice at the moment. Give it a month and they'll move onto something else that suddenly shocks them.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They're too busy foaming at the mouth over the Denmark one to notice at the moment. Give it a month and they'll move onto something else that suddenly shocks them.
Unsustainable fishing practises? That usually upsets people. There was a celebraty chef plugging tuna tins that are not all that eco friendly. The annual mullet spawn is coming up. Why we net them on the way to make babies is confusing.

Or are we talking really shocking? Like drunk sharks coward punching beach goers who are feeding tuna to dolphins?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
technostruggles!

Where do I start? Ummm...dog wrestled laptop (<1 year old) from coffee table a few months ago. I stuck it hack together with some of my supply of bike stickers (only adhesive I had). It eventually failed on Tuesday.

Annoyed to be buying new device so soon, but needing a solution pronto for work and impending holiday I rushed to JB hi-fi sorted something out and I'm away. Details of device to remain annonymoys as it is irrelevant and will no doubt start a technowankfest.

The part I hate is all the crap that goes along with setting up and registering! My computing needs are pretty simple:
- talk shit on rotor burn
- buy bike, fishing, snow gear
- word processing spreadsheets databases and similar
- talk more shit on rotor burn
- spy tune my spy pod.

Have been clicking and typing and accepting and denying and modifying and customising and...I feel like abe simpson!

Minlak

custom titis
Where do I start? Ummm...dog wrestled laptop (<1 year old) from coffee table a few months ago. I stuck it hack together with some of my supply of bike stickers (only adhesive I had). It eventually failed on Tuesday.

Annoyed to be buying new device so soon, but needing a solution pronto for work and impending holiday I rushed to JB hi-fi sorted something out and I'm away. Details of device to remain annonymoys as it is irrelevant and will no doubt start a technowankfest.

The part I hate is all the crap that goes along with setting up and registering! My computing needs are pretty simple:
- talk shit on rotor burn
- buy bike, fishing, snow gear
- word processing spreadsheets databases and similar
- talk more shit on rotor burn
- spy tune my spy pod.

Have been clicking and typing and accepting and denying and modifying and customising and...I feel like abe simpson!
Welcome to "Crapware" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-installed_software

When I get a new laptop now I do a fresh install of windows (not from a restore) gets rid of the crap.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
The aircon I only ever use as a last resort shitting itself whilst I'm on a ladder power sanding my rendered brick kitchen walls on yet another freaky hot Adelaide summer day.

At least it'll be down to 35 by Monday when I'm out on the mowers at work.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
The people in my street who seem to have a car with a dozen doors, all of which need to be opened and closed forcefully, repeatedly, before they can go anywhere, usually after 10 pm.