Little Things You Hate

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Gum tree users seem to be a very special kind of dumb.
A lot of the people on gumtree are dumb.

While ago I posted an ad trying to get rid of my bike, said I was more than happy to swap for something road legal and registerable, what does some tard offer me?

A clapped out motocross bike,,, like wtf, do these people even read?

binner

Hath shat hymself
and FIGHT

Architects.

they charge a fortune to draw shit that doesn't work.
i only charge a small fortune to make it work.
ahhhh the old archis V draftsmen

the trick was to go to the archi for sketches on that cool off brown tracing paper (im having a mental blank what its called) with blue ink and pick their brains as much as you can and draw as much info /design/coolness from them...go away play around with what you managed to squeeze out of them them go off to the drafty to finish the project....

:panda:

ChopSticks

Banned
if you think Archies vs Draftsmen are bad.... come to my company... we (Engineers) have daily arguments with them (archs)

only a few weeks ago did the arch manager storm into my department calling my manager a fucking cunt (after the big boss came down hard/pushing for progress).... good times !

mitchy_

Llama calmer

the trick was to go to the archi for sketches on that cool off brown tracing paper (im having a mental blank what its called) with blue ink and pick their brains as much as you can and draw as much info /design/coolness from them...go away play around with what you managed to squeeze out of them them go off to the drafty to finish the project....

:panda:
there's no doubt architects can come up with cooler stuff than i for larger scale jobs. however this is a bog standard townhouse development, albeit somewhat large.
the client has asked me to design the next lot, that's how good their architect is...

binner

Hath shat hymself
if you think Archies vs Draftsmen are bad.... come to my company... we (Engineers) have daily arguments with them (archs)

only a few weeks ago did the arch manager storm into my department calling my manager a fucking cunt (after the big boss came down hard/pushing for progress).... good times !
thats good viewing!!... off topic (kinda) but my faculty is moving and we are having a huge project build happening at the moment and I'm sitting in on all meetings that include archis, hydrologists, interiors, academics, facilities management etc dealing with what shade of white for gallery walls to obtaining the green cert to what data does each space require blarghhh blarghhhhh . Some of those meetings require popcorn and beer..... I'm sure a lot of pencils get broken once all parties leave the meeting room .... its very entertaining at times....:peaceful:

binner

Hath shat hymself
fkn archis

there's no doubt architects can come up with cooler stuff than i for larger scale jobs. however this is a bog standard townhouse development, albeit somewhat large.
the client has asked me to design the next lot, that's how good their architect is...
thats good for you then ehhh, some good stable income for a bit ehhhhh....
I must admit though I do have some friends that are archis and they do produce some pretty cool stuff but they do tend to swing their petite dicks a bit at times also.....

ChopSticks

Banned
thats good viewing!!... off topic (kinda) but my faculty is moving and we are having a huge project build happening at the moment and I'm sitting in on all meetings that include archis, hydrologists, interiors, academics, facilities management etc dealing with what shade of white for gallery walls to obtaining the green cert to what data does each space require blarghhh blarghhhhh . Some of those meetings require popcorn and beer..... I'm sure a lot of pencils get broken once all parties leave the meeting room .... its very entertaining at times....:peaceful:

I love sitting in those meetings!
but I'm that far down the food chain it doesn't affect me (hehehe)

Imagine if everyone had their vitals hooked up to a machine and to see everyones blood pressure peak BAHAHAHAHA
also funny seeing 3/4 of the guys going out for smokes after the meeting.... everyone looks like they could do with a whole pack LOL

binner

Hath shat hymself
I love sitting in those meetings!
but I'm that far down the food chain it doesn't affect me (hehehe)

Imagine if everyone had their vitals hooked up to a machine and to see everyones blood pressure peak BAHAHAHAHA
also funny seeing 3/4 of the guys going out for smokes after the meeting.... everyone looks like they could do with a whole pack LOL
you need to go UP thje chain,really get involved!!!! :thumb:

ChopSticks

Banned
you need to go UP thje chain,really get involved!!!! :thumb:
I'm the youngest guy in the eng department.... but a LONG shot (prob 20 years~)
the eng manger sat one of his uni exams in 1969 (saw the exact exam paper)... I've got alot of climbing to do lol

guess the plus side is when I do climb up... I'll be leaping up when everyone retires at the same time LOL

mitchy_

Llama calmer
thats good for you then ehhh, some good stable income for a bit ehhhhh....
I must admit though I do have some friends that are archis and they do produce some pretty cool stuff but they do tend to swing their petite dicks a bit at times also.....
i have the fortunate problem of having too much work.

architecture is tonguing the line between interior design and drafting... not quite as gay as one, and not quite as technically minded as the other.

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
LTIH: Rotorburn has become boring of late:
- Choppy and Moorey are best friends again
- the Tate thread just failed to deliver
- the trivia thread died
- Pink poos for sale thread end up in the same place as MH370

The ATO. After not being able to link whatever stupid online accounts you have to in order to pre-fill everything and having to manually enter all my details, I get to the lodgement stage where I am. again, confronted by having to link the two accounts again. After being locked out twice I've given up.

Minlak

custom titis
The ATO. After not being able to link whatever stupid online accounts you have to in order to pre-fill everything and having to manually enter all my details, I get to the lodgement stage where I am. again, confronted by having to link the two accounts again. After being locked out twice I've given up.
That's only half the fun the ax department this year announced they are outing a special eye over people that self assess using their program. Especially work expenses covering internet and phone claims. They fuck you over with the program you use then fuck you over for using the program.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That's only half the fun the ax department this year announced they are outing a special eye over people that self assess using their program. Especially work expenses covering internet and phone claims. They fuck you over with the program you use then fuck you over for using the program.
Fuck them back...do a paper return.

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Coming home after a month OS to find mice have taken over the house. Literally shat everywhere they could possibly get to.
Fuckers even chewed all the rubber off a new set of grip shifter grips....

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
They have the resources to do this now that they have allowed any company over $5M to self assess. Now they can focus on the big issues of personal tax and quit applying red tape to honest corporations ;-)