Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
"SuicideGirls"

Fuck that, they look like crackheads. Live up to their name at least, I'd rather lay down in front of a train than get molested by one of those raw honeys.
If you're not dead, you're not a suicide girl. I think that is how the song goes...

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
A friend sent me this and was upset that I scoffed at it being the worst piece of low hanging fruit slavtivism I'd ever seen. Some cancer sufferers are pretty touchy.
I've found most people who like to post up 'inspirational' slogans with 'nice' pictures of trees or flowers and shit are the same sort of people who are partial to spirituality and horoscopes.

It was only a matter of time before they started turning on each other in a passive-aggressive manner.

I'll bet whoever posted that up was a Virgo.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
1. No.

2. Not overly, especially since she moved in.

3. It's a whole bunch of things. It's gone from just the boys to them and me. It's as though it's their house and I'm just tagging along rather than it being mine from the start; I'm pretty much relegated to my bedroom. The excessive use of taclum powder in the bathroom (since when does making it snow every time you have a shower make sense?). Without meaning to be overly sexist, she does a bunch of cleaning/cooking but she sucks at it (she'll make a huge mess then not clean it, or she'll go to clean everything and do a horrible job at it (again not trying to be sexist, just stating the fact). Just a whole bunch of things.

I've down the whole living with a couple thing before and it was a blast, but this just plain stinks.
ironically, the sexist part of your comment is assuming she would be good at cooking and cleaning cause she is female.

do you own the house, or is it a shared rental?

ironically, the sexist part of your comment is assuming she would be good at cooking and cleaning cause she is female.

do you own the house, or is it a shared rental?
It's less of an assumption, more of a if someone is going to do dishes, you might as well make sure you clean them properly (it's not that hard to clean a plate or bowl). Incidentally the other guy in the house always complains about mess yet does none of the cleaning...

It's a shared rental, and, although I could move, I can't afford to; for both financial or time restraints. Besides, if they want their own house, why don't they get their own rather than push me out.

ChopSticks

Banned
1st day back to uni

Driving 45mins home from work
getting changed (already late for the bus)
Run to the bus stop and ended up waiting 10mins for same bus that was late
40min bus trip into the city.... Rock up to class and the muthafucka gets a phd student to stand at the door to tell everyone he won't make it lecture Becuse he's sick......
send a fucking email you idiot!!!

now I'm busing it back....fml

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
1st day back to uni

Driving 45mins home from work
getting changed (already late for the bus)
Run to the bus stop and ended up waiting 10mins for same bus that was late
40min bus trip into the city.... Rock up to class and the muthafucka gets a phd student to stand at the door to tell everyone he won't make it lecture Becuse he's sick......
send a fucking email you idiot!!!

now I'm busing it back....fml
It could be worse, you could have been at Sydney airport.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Parking fines.

Car's got a flat battery so I didn't take it to work this morning, now I've got a ticket. I'll give it a jump when the girl gets home, and request lenience on the fine, but what are my chances?

I remember reading somewhere a while ago that an NRMA callout was accepted as extenuating circumstances, but this car isn't covered, so the callout will cost me more than the fine.

moorey

call me Mia
Parking fines.

Car's got a flat battery so I didn't take it to work this morning, now I've got a ticket. I'll give it a jump when the girl gets home, and request lenience on the fine, but what are my chances?

I remember reading somewhere a while ago that an NRMA callout was accepted as extenuating circumstances, but this car isn't covered, so the callout will cost me more than the fine.
I got a speeding fine 6 weeks ago that definitely wasn't me (I've had a couple of tickets in the last 20 years, always copped on the chin knowing I was in the wrong). Came around a corner after waiting at a set of lights. Other cars started passing me on the right. I was only 50-75m down the road, in a school zone, and a cop flagged me down and pinged me for doing 65 in a 40 zone. I explained I had only just rounded the corner, and other cars were passing me, so it wasn't me, but wasn't interested. $295 and 3 demerit points :tsk:
I spoke to a cop mate, and he said I was sure to get off if I took it to court and showed the circumstances.

LTIH. forgetting all about it until it was too last...and getting an additional fine for forgetting to follow up fighting it up or paying the initial fine :doh:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm building an awesome new set of trails and busting my arse to get it done in winter. The area I have a permit to build on has recently been logged with some scrap timber laying around. Every fucking scab in the area is taking part in a chainsaw symphony every weekend and taking any bit of firewood they can. It's all good if you have a permit, you're doing the right thing. So many people are lobbing up in hatch backs and sedans and getting any scraps they can. Luckily, I've had a good run where moto's haven't destroyed any of my work and people in madcore Nissan Patrol's with monster truck lift kits haven't veered off the central fire road and fucked anything..............................until now. I get there each Saturday and Sunday at dawn and leave at dusk. Just yesterday I return to the area I was working on and some low c#@t has pulled three of the logs out of table top I'd built. They were heavy fuckers too. It's just got me baffled how anyone can just ignore the work I'd done, it's clearly part of a trail feature because it looks like a sculptured work of art that I'd put four cubic metres of dirt on top of and spent two hours rolling it only to have some deadshit bastard do a number on it. It had happened in the dark between before I arrived on Sunday and I have an fair idea of the car that may have been involved as I watched a gold Corolla hatch back come in and out three times late in the day on Saturday.
Who's up for hiding on site with me this week and playing some games with people's limbs after I've ripped them off a thief? :spy:

Pastavore

Eats Squid
I'm building an awesome new set of trails and busting my arse to get it done in winter. The area I have a permit to build on has recently been logged with some scrap timber laying around. Every fucking scab in the area is taking part in a chainsaw symphony every weekend and taking any bit of firewood they can. It's all good if you have a permit, you're doing the right thing. So many people are lobbing up in hatch backs and sedans and getting any scraps they can. Luckily, I've had a good run where moto's haven't destroyed any of my work and people in madcore Nissan Patrol's with monster truck lift kits haven't veered off the central fire road and fucked anything..............................until now. I get there each Saturday and Sunday at dawn and leave at dusk. Just yesterday I return to the area I was working on and some low c#@t has pulled three of the logs out of table top I'd built. They were heavy fuckers too. It's just got me baffled how anyone can just ignore the work I'd done, it's clearly part of a trail feature because it looks like a sculptured work of art that I'd put four cubic metres of dirt on top of and spent two hours rolling it only to have some deadshit bastard do a number on it. It had happened in the dark between before I arrived on Sunday and I have an fair idea of the car that may have been involved as I watched a gold Corolla hatch back come in and out three times late in the day on Saturday.
Who's up for hiding on site with me this week and playing some games with people's limbs after I've ripped them off a thief? :spy:
I reckon a few femur's stacked together would make a great replacement in your table top for the logs they ripped out.......

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That really sucks Dozer. You need to get some hunting trail cams that you can hide and at least you'll have a record of the culprit(s).

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
That really sucks Dozer. You need to get some hunting trail cams that you can hide and at least you'll have a record of the culprit(s).
I've been working on the site since February and haven't had any dramas with people wrecking anything on the trail, it's been really good. Now there's a few little things creeping in that have me worried. It'll improve when winter is done and the firewood scabs piss off but once the trails are known it'll attract more than just mountain bike riders. One pinhead has heard about the trails I'm doing and has said he's put in an application to get a government grant to build bike trails. This guy is a renowned liar so I'm positive that he's yanking his own chain but his idea's include rerouting my downhill trail and putting a machine over all the works I've done by hand. Needless to say, I warned him very sternly that I'd be very fucking pissed off if he even considered it as it isn't his to touch. No respect huh.