Little Things You Hate

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I was in a shop at lunch time waiting for a friend to finish his sales pitch to a potential customer wearing the jersey of the Australian rugby team; the Wallabies. My friend said that if he wants to come back on Monday to try the shoes on again then that'd be fine. Old mate blows up and says he wants to see what other stores have then come back in tomorrow and asks why they don't open on Saturdays. The obvious reply is that it's ANZAC Day tomorrow and no shops will be open. The idiot scoffs and says "Yeah righto mate, ANZAC Day is Sunday, it's the 26th"..........................
If my wife was there to see how well I'm managing my outspokeness and rage I get at stupid people then she'd be impressed. I didn't hit him but I did imply that he was no better than the dog turd that he stepped on.

Staunch

Eats Squid
Fucking CX dropkicks.

We have very few trails around Melbourne and those we do, even though they may be short, we try and take care of as well as respecting the surround areas so the council don't come down too hard on us.

It's been fine until recently in one area, council were aware of the tracks but since we keep digging to a minimum, they never really bothered to do much about them. Then they came...

They held races and marked out new bits of track through the bush with proceeded to rip everything up and look like someone had been through on a moto, then just fucked off without attempting any restoration.

Today, I found this

2015-04-24 17.30.49.jpg

(Sorry for the huge photo)

The whole area has been fenced off, further reducing the local area we have to ride and blocking off tracks that have been there for 7+ years. They may have been super short, but that's not the point. This is the sort of reason why we have such a hard time trying to get anywhere with legalization because shit like this happens and the majority are blamed instead on the few assholes that ruin it for everyone.

There were plenty of existing trails they could of used, but no, they had to go and make new ones.

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Kneejerk reactions from people who really should know better.

President Obama is NOT putting his face on Mount Rushmore

The Stig was NOT arrested for public nudity

There is no teacher who is forcing her students to fight each other after watching Hunger Games.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Kneejerk reactions from people who really should know better.

President Obama is NOT putting his face on Mount Rushmore

The Stig was NOT arrested for public nudity

There is no teacher who is forcing her students to fight each other after watching Hunger Games.
All of these things would be awesome.

Thomas11

Likes Dirt

Pastavore

Eats Squid
Jesus wept

What has the hysterical crying of a mythological religious figure got to do with anything? Just another example of misogynistic patriarchialism, no mention of the post (immaculate) natal depression suffered by poor Mary, after being forced to give birth in an unhygienic rural factory farm, bombarded by the known carcinogens of "Frankincense" (yes, not Francis-incense) and "Mhyrr".

You make me sick.