Little Things You Hate

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Piking chunts.

Regular 6am ride with 2 farkiners. One messages at 5.30 that his daughters cooking upset his arse, the other is a no show, whit me waiting out at the meet point. After I give up and go home, 'sorry, didn't set my alarm'.

Dead to me.
I think there's a message hidden in there for you, but your just not seeing it!:amen:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Piking chunts.

Regular 6am ride with 2 farkiners. One messages at 5.30 that his daughters cooking upset his arse, the other is a no show, whit me waiting out at the meet point. After I give up and go home, 'sorry, didn't set my alarm'.

Dead to me.
I know this too. No today, but too often. Then the weak arse "let's go for a ride" pestering starts up again and they don't understand why you won't. Clowns.

You could, you know, just ride by yourself.
But who would he talk shit at all ride long?

moorey

call me Mia
You could, you know, just ride by yourself.
I do if I know no one is coming. It left me too short of time to do the pre-loop, do I drove the 7km home, had a cuppa left car at home, and rode back to meet the losers only doing one loop. The extra 90 min sleep wooda been nice. :rant:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Coco Cubano. WTF? I'm stuck in some fake as fuck place that can't decide if its a bar cafe or restaurant. Music is very much not Cuban, drinks? Like 2 Cuban cocktails and 1 beer, and menu??? 2.3 things Cuban. Its very much a lot of fail.

Sure they have some cigars...

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Next door neighbours had their kids first birthday party on Sunday arvo.
Now my 3 kids are all home sick and it turns out all kids from this party are sick also. It has been a vomitathon since 1:30 this morning.

I am now starting to feel a bit queezy.

scblack

Leucocholic
Now my 3 kids are all home sick and it turns out all kids from this party are sick also. It has been a vomitathon since 1:30 this morning.

Welcome to the world of hygiene around kids.

Hope you're all better soon.

Oysters should never be served at a children's birthday party.

LTIH = getting the "got your nose" treatment at work

I guess I should be thankful they gave me a plan B

The fact they've told me I'm great at the job only balances the flavour of shit that is served (if one is to use the current cooking show parlance)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH = getting the "got your nose" treatment at work

I guess I should be thankful they gave me a plan B

The fact they've told me I'm great at the job only balances the flavour of shit that is served (if one is to use the current cooking show parlance)
The old "I see you have discovered a new way to keep my pockets warm sir! I thank you from the bottom of my heart." scenario?

hazza6542

Eats Squid
LTIH - Useless group members.

Writing most of a group report for uni, gettin' it done. I was heaps sick, missed a lot of shit so I said I'd do most of it, all is well. Another dude hasn't done anything without a reason, he's supposed to be doing it with me, offered to buy me lunch if I did his share. Due tomorrow hasn't written a word, has decided he'll do the conclusion when I finish, dick.