Little Things You Hate

golden path

Banned
When you spend $800 on the aircon, and then another $800 part dies a month later....

Up for about $3600.....there goes the coin from the bike I sold yesty. :wacko:

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Morning television... Am waiting to see my surgeon and there is a big tv blaring a commercial station morning tv thing with inane commercials and dumb shit presenters banging on about pointless trivial shit.

Humanity really is fucked...
Quite some time ago...I lamented the same thing in this very thread. I wanted to take a heap of meth so I wouldn't run out of puff whilst bludgeoning the morning TV gaggle to death with a 9 iron. Morning TV was conceived and is delivered by a pack of utter cunts.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
PJ Harvey is playing the Arts Centre on Saturday and there are still tickets - and even Tiger is too exxy at this late stage....

Fuck you Canberra you isolated pathetic pointless piece of shit.

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
People who suddenly stop in the middle of the footpath or a doorway or in a shopping centre with f-all consideration for the fact they are in a busy location with a million other people around them. If you need to stop, move the fuck out of the way!! Had a whole group of people (of a particular race that seem to have a particular habit of not giving a f about other people around them - I'm sure you can guess) yesterday right in the middle of one of the main entrances to Myer in the CBD. 8 of the knobs and NOT ONE thought to simply step to the side!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
People who suddenly stop in the middle of the footpath or a doorway or in a shopping centre with f-all consideration for the fact they are in a busy location with a million other people around them. If you need to stop, move the fuck out of the way!! Had a whole group of people (of a particular race that seem to have a particular habit of not giving a f about other people around them - I'm sure you can guess) yesterday right in the middle of one of the main entrances to Myer in the CBD. 8 of the knobs and NOT ONE thought to simply step to the side!
Walk straight through them. I do this to the chunts who seem to think it's awesome to stop and have a chat in choke points.

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

stirk

Burner
I really hate this too and simply politely mention they are blocking a busy walkway and they get embarrassed and quickly move. I've not yet noticed any race being worse than others. Kids are the worst, they just can't think about such practical things like not getting in the way, of everything.

golden path

Banned
Enormous women who take up 80% of a supermarket aisle.

And folks who think it's cute to let their kids ineptly push the shopping trolley around.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

And folks who think it's cute to let their kids ineptly push the shopping trolley around.
By around, I assume you mean into your Achilles.

And by ineptly, I assume you mean intentionally.

About 80 times....

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

Damn, we should go supermarketing one day :madgrin: Generously proportioned ladies with trolleys full of diet coke make me cringe.

I also get uber jihadi about families that won't give anyone else consideration and steer their trolley in the middle of the aisle hogging the lot. If I could purchase a bolt-on quick release 50mm cannon that fits to a shopping trolley then I'd solve these problems pronto and create a few new ones for myself too.

Don't get me started on ignorant pricks that seem to fail to understand that the shopping trolley goes from shop to your car in car park and not made to push home a few km's and be dumped in a park. Fark Woolies and Coles with a splintered broom wrapped with razor wire for that alone. Aldi figured it out the trolley thing, why can't these other duopoly farkers do the same.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
What, whiteys? I usually find them the worst at it.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Don't get me started on ignorant pricks that seem to fail to understand that the shopping trolley goes from shop to your car in car park and not made to push home a few km's and be dumped in a park. Fark Woolies and Coles with a splintered broom wrapped with razor wire for that alone. Aldi figured it out the trolley thing, why can't these other duopoly farkers do the same.
The local Coles (which I try not to frequent) has an electronic loop outside the front door that disables the trolleys. The car park is underneath the building.

So it's not like they don't know how to fix the problem, but I suspect they'll only invest in the tech under duress (this is a new store, likely with stricter council provisions).

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You can turn random abandoned trolleys in supermarkets from a ltih to a ltil by strategically adding stuff as you walk past. Feminine hygiene products are a plus for young single men.