Little Things You Hate

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Faxes are the new black .
A huge comeback since Aust Post letters went to $1 and mail went to glacier speed.
Also email is not generally trusted for medical stuff ie hackers, everyone has different incompatible software, identity theft and we are sposed to use Dept of health bullshit security .

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pintrest etc. I want to build a thing from pallets. I google. I get an image of something I like the look of, click, and get stuck in a timewarp of links to the same useless group of links that don't ever get to the original post of where the actual instructions are. Sure it's built to link links, but it seemingly never gets to the source. All of the links are also VERY ad heavy, then because I've clicked the link it gets another hit and a free bump up the google search.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Faxes are the new black .
A huge comeback since Aust Post letters went to $1 and mail went to glacier speed.
Also email is not generally trusted for medical stuff ie hackers, everyone has different incompatible software, identity theft and we are sposed to use Dept of health bullshit security .
growing >10% in popularity year on year. harder to hack, but def not encrypted, just more targeted as you need to tap the phone line which most nerds cant do cos they'd have to leave the house and mum wont let them.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Weather was poo in Melbs so I took the roadie for a spin.. In less than 5min I had one old fart turn across in front of me for his driveway while I was doing a decent clip downhill.. He then proceeds to crack the shits, even though he was so far in in the wrong it was indefensible, and I end up yelling shit back at him pointing fingers and all.. I compose myself and 200m up the road an old lady just turns straight across me again but this time she doesn't even bother looking or giving a fuck.. I lock em up and swear loudly without stacking in the wet weather. I think fk this i'm off to the bike path this is ridiculous.. What is amazing is I ride this same route on my mtb on the way to the st and have never had a problem. Get on a road bike and it's like you become public enemy no 1.. I used to do a fair bit of road riding and there was always fk wits but it seems like the careless shown towards road riders has gotten out of hand.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I often wonder if other countries hate cyclists as much as Australia does? Locals on shared paths will look at me like I'm spreading aids and the plague or even abuse me. European backpackers and other tourists seem to think it's very normal to share a path.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
link1896 are you being sarcastic?
Faxes are simple and they work.
Telstra Health got a medical contract for PAP smear administration .Its failing on most criteria.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Am booking tickets to take my Dad back to Germany for a family reunion thing - am taking my roadie.

Am looking forward to riding in a country where they are all not out to kill you on principle.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
A bogan's car is his /her castle hence all the Mcdonalds rubbish along the road.
Generally fat bogans have low self esteem and are jealous of slim bike riders.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I often wonder if other countries hate cyclists as much as Australia does?
I haven't visisted the states but I reckon they would be up there, have ridden once in London and it wasn't great either.
Wonder if the big city thing plays into it as well, full of angry fuckers..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A bogan's car is his /her castle hence all the Mcdonalds rubbish along the road.
Generally fat bogans have low self esteem and are jealous of slim bike riders.
Newspaper recently claimed some new health stats showing over 50% of Australians haven't exercised in the last 3 months. How does that happen?

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I often wonder if other countries hate cyclists as much as Australia does? Locals on shared paths will look at me like I'm spreading aids and the plague or even abuse me. European backpackers and other tourists seem to think it's very normal to share a path.
The only time middle-aged Australian bogans don't hate bikes is when they have to ride one to work after they do their license for drink driving.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
The only time middle-aged Australian bogans don't hate bikes is when they have to ride one to work after they do their license for drink driving.
They aren't pedalling with those 2 strokes bolted onto a big box Kmart bike either.

They all loved it when Cadel won the TdF and is suddenly a national hero and riding bikes is now the best thing as long as only he does it. The rest of you are still lycra clad fucks that need to pay rego.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They aren't pedalling with those 2 strokes bolted onto a big box Kmart bike either.

They all loved it when Cadel won the TdF and is suddenly a national hero and riding bikes is now the best thing as long as only he does it. The rest of you are still lycra clad fucks that need to pay rego.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Or take roids and achieve an amazing feat.