Little Things You Hate

creaky

XMAS Plumper
https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6113511/electric-bike-rider-jailed-over-collision/?cs=14329
This is just sad all round. The dude was a know menace buzzing people on both the road and shared paths at high speeds.
I just didn't realize the extent of the kids injuries...
Very sad. There's a f-wit who commutes on past my place on the kedron brook bikeway on one of those Stealth B-52 bikes. It's not only the speed that the muppet goes (I've seen him doing at least 60km/h) which concerns me, but also the narcissistic personality associated with someone who rides that on a bike path, not caring that others are being put at greater risk.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Very sad. There's a f-wit who commutes on past my place on the kedron brook bikeway on one of those Stealth B-52 bikes. It's not only the speed that the muppet goes (I've seen him doing at least 60km/h) which concerns me, but also the narcissistic personality associated with someone who rides that on a bike path, not caring that others are being put at greater risk.
Any chance of getting the cops onto him? After reading that article it seems necessary for the authorities to be cracking down on this stuff to reduce the chance of more accidents like that happening. Alternatively there is vigilante action or an end to shared paths.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Any chance of getting the cops onto him? After reading that article it seems necessary for the authorities to be cracking down on this stuff to reduce the chance of more accidents like that happening. Alternatively there is vigilante action or an end to shared paths.
It's a stealth bike. I can't really see him.

He ain't on strava (I checked cause I own my street and he's way faster than me!) Basically all I've got is that he goes past, most nights in the dark with shithouse lighting.

Possibly sit in my car in the driveway one night, lights off, listening for the howling banshee of 2.5 DHFs at over 60km/h on bitumen, then charge !

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Fark, I wish I never read that article.

@creaky, I agree with @pink poodle on this one, if the po-po won't do anything, either tell him to ride on the road if he's hitting 60 or sort him out yourself.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This guy sounds like a bag of used douche juice. I'm not advocating vigilante action, that'll just get you in more trouble than him. But get on the phone. Get your neighbours on the phone. Get some photos. Note the times. If he is consistent enough and you have enough people hassling the cops about it, hopefully something will get done. But you know...laziness and what other excuses they can come up with not to.

Alternatively follow him home.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Can’t stand those stealth bikes, there was a knob end (seems to be the standard owner) who rode one a lot at the local in Hornsby. It’s a council trail, definitely not the place for an electric motorbike (that’s what these are without a doubt) local beaches bike shop sells them and can’t see the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6113511/electric-bike-rider-jailed-over-collision/?cs=14329
This is just sad all round. The dude was a know menace buzzing people on both the road and shared paths at high speeds.
I just didn't realize the extent of the kids injuries...
What an idiot and very sad he's caused so much injury to a kid. He probably does not care much either.

Even with clear evidence wankers love high powered motored bicycles and use them inappropriately I don't think Hyena will change his tune.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
was looking at prices for water tanks and saw a 24,000L one for like 2400 bucks than I realized the company was in mainland so looked at all the Tasmanian ones and NONE of them listed prices online but mainland ones do.

Uhh what? So now instead of looking online for prices i now have to waste my time calling people.

I have no idea why tassy companies don't list prices online but mainland ones do, it's really bizarre and highly inconvenient

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
was looking at prices for water tanks and saw a 24,000L one for like 2400 bucks than I realized the company was in mainland so looked at all the Tasmanian ones and NONE of them listed prices online but mainland ones do.

Uhh what? So now instead of looking online for prices i now have to waste my time calling people.

I have no idea why tassy companies don't list prices online but mainland ones do, it's really bizarre and highly inconvenient
They don't want you to see the Tasmania tax. Something has to pay for all those trails you have.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not about to go down in Rotorburn history with an ass photo

But no, taint is fine. Not my first 3hr slog in the saddle this year.

I was however, finding mud in areas on my body that I thought where well protected