Little Things You Hate

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
LTIH = sports betting and those insipid commercials that infiltrate every form of media, you can't avoid them.
Deadset irritating! And that's without going into what gambling does to some people and the impact it has on society and how these gambling entities are profiting by preying on the weak willed that usually can least afford it. They're almost as bad as real estate agents...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
why can't they make shit last these days?

I had one jacket that I paid i think 30-50 bucks for, expected it to last longer than one fucking winter ffs.

I bought a pair of rossi work boots for 100 bucks, since I figured if i spent the extra money i'd get something that would last longer as well as supporting an Australian company over the kmart boots which are cheaper and I can only assume come from China

Nope. 5 months in and the fucks are already starting to fall apart on me.

To be fair kmart boots lasted about the same time but they were 50 bucks from memory so why pay 50 bucks more for something with the same durability as a pair of cheap chink junkers?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Don’t tell @Spanky_Ham. Moorey hates to see what he’ll say.
That’s not how this works Morey. You can't just dredge up a post from 2008 and hope that it will invoke that foul mouthed creature. I am in my mid forties now, and don not allow that childish part of me to ……. Crap, I can taste purple again…..

FWARRRRRRK IT. The pig had to sit and watch some of the god damned Bathurst races with his meat sacks father {a die hard [no, no, not that awesome movie, well, the first one was awesome… die hard 7 was wombat poop] ford fan who now laments that oll the fords have a horse ont he front or some shite like that}…. Holy crap it was boring, then, everyone on the hill got chubbies when they started racing forkin SUPER UTES!!!! [scream that in your best toothless redneck hillbilly voice for maximum effect]. Serio-what the fducking-usly stupid vapid knob invented that shit. The pig was stunned into silence as a bunch (a small bunch,the pigs not to sure of the correct term for a small bunch of not race vehicles trying to race but they’re too wide for good overtaking and just not racey at all) of slow arsed stripped down plumbers utes asthmatically puffed black smoke around a race track…. And the pig used his smart phone and smarter trotters to dig up this shite from the website “SuperUtes are based on the popular Ute segment that makes up 18 percent of all new cars sold in Australia.”

Holy fwark!

We, well, you (the pig excludes himself from you hoomens) are gloriously fwarked…..

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That’s not how this works Morey. You can't just dredge up a post from 2008 and hope that it will invoke that foul mouthed creature. I am in my mid forties now, and don not allow that childish part of me to ……. Crap, I can taste purple again…..

FWARRRRRRK IT. The pig had to sit and watch some of the god damned Bathurst races with his meat sacks father {a die hard [no, no, not that awesome movie, well, the first one was awesome… die hard 7 was wombat poop] ford fan who now laments that oll the fords have a horse ont he front or some shite like that}…. Holy crap it was boring, then, everyone on the hill got chubbies when they started racing forkin SUPER UTES!!!! [scream that in your best toothless redneck hillbilly voice for maximum effect]. Serio-what the fducking-usly stupid vapid knob invented that shit. The pig was stunned into silence as a bunch (a small bunch,the pigs not to sure of the correct term for a small bunch of not race vehicles trying to race but they’re too wide for good overtaking and just not racey at all) of slow arsed stripped down plumbers utes asthmatically puffed black smoke around a race track…. And the pig used his smart phone and smarter trotters to dig up this shite from the website “SuperUtes are based on the popular Ute segment that makes up 18 percent of all new cars sold in Australia.”

Holy fwark!

We, well, you (the pig excludes himself from you hoomens) are gloriously fwarked…..
You should have cocked a leg on the utes.