Little Things You Hate

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I hate when I am home alone, have cooked some type of large pot based dinner and dish up with a regular sized spoon, in order to save on cleaning, filling the bowl one spoonfull at a time knowing I will soon be taking all those spoonfulls out again and putting them in my mouth.
It is that glimpse into the bleak reality of it all, a never ending cycle of moving things around until I die.
Really frustrating.
Economy of motion can be yours.

Attachments

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
https://cyclingtips.com/2018/07/shimano-a600-pedal-review/

still one-sided.

I don’t really follow roadie tech so I don’t know. Should have just fit regular XTs
I have these on my roadie coupled with RT82 Shimano touring shoes with SPD's. You could tighten the SPD binding if you wanted less play and movement.

That combo works well and I'll never go roadie specific pedals. Roadie pedals are stupid.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I have these on my roadie coupled with RT82 Shimano touring shoes with SPD's. You could tighten the SPD binding if you wanted less play and movement.

That combo works well and I'll never go roadie specific pedals. Roadie pedals are stupid.
Roadie shoes/pedals aren’t stupid, they’re efficient and comfortable on long rides and not heavy and flexy like mountain shoes. I can walk in them ok these days and most of the time clipping in is easy. I just fold under pressure at traffic lights...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
same thing when thorpe beat out a female uni student who discovered a new antibiotic....he;s just a swimmer

pollie’s know sport keeps the masses happy & distracts them from real issues, eg climate change or how big bus. are filthy rich & ruling the world
Sad, depressing and true...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Roadie shoes/pedals aren’t stupid, they’re efficient and comfortable on long rides and not heavy and flexy like mountain shoes. I can walk in them ok these days and most of the time clipping in is easy. I just fold under pressure at traffic lights...
Might be good for the TdF hopefuls. Like road cleats are going to make any difference at all to the casual MAMIL apart from looking like a KOM serious contender at the post ride lattes.

No bike specific shoes with cleats is going to overly flexy anyhow.

Walking duck like in road cleats just looks to be a chore. You have to end up walking somewhere if you don't have a tour bus handy so SPDs FTW.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Might be good for the TdF hopefuls. Like road cleats are going to make any difference at all to the casual MAMIL apart from looking like a KOM serious contender at the post ride lattes.

No bike specific shoes with cleats is going to overly flexy anyhow.

Walking duck like in road cleats just looks to be a chore. You have to end up walking somewhere if you don't have a tour bus handy so SPDs FTW.
Meh, I like them and to me they feel better on the roadie. I only have to walk from the laundry to the shed and from the bike cage at work to the showers. Haven’t fallen on my arse yet...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I definitely fall into the plodder category and run sone decent spd shoes for the roadie. After about 80km i do start to notice the smaller contact surface through the shoes. I don't do it that often though and for 50km rides they are just fine.
I think any plodder after 80kms can be forgiven. You are killing it sir and you don't even notice.

I think cleats would pay good money to live on your feet :)

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think any plodder after 80kms can be forgiven. You are killing it sir and you don't even notice.

I think cleats would pay good money to live on your feet :)
I normally just do laps of Olympic park so not much gradient but decent bike lanes, little traffic and can sort of zone out. I definitely plodding

nathanm

Eats Squid
Using the money I'd intended for the purchase of a hardtail frame to instead buying a whole new bike for the step-son, as the STP is just not quite right for him. Whilst I'm not lamenting buying stuff for the kids, I'm moreso disappointed that as a parent you have to always put them first.

The kick in the balls though was when his mum sent him the picture of the new (2nd hand) bike he was all like, but I like steve "the stp" and probably wont even ride it.