Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Posers...

Hat and sunnies on, because sun smart y'all.

Shirt off, because 6 pack y'all.

Some fuckwits need to get back in the gym. It's putting my physique to shame!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m too old for rolf.
Don't bet on it. I wasn't much older than you when I sat on his knee and sang a song with him at the Opera House. A little later he licked my (then) girlfriend's ear and suggested something about the 3 of us. Wonderful memories!

We had a photo taken of the 3 of us that hung on the wall of her mother's house for years. Then when she blew me off, he mum kept Rolf and I up on the wall! Of course once Rolf was a confirmed pervert the photo came down.

stirk

Burner
Do we feed him to the giant kitten or the giant cod?

I'll send out an army of rebellious jockeys to capture him
I'd let the giant rabbit sort him out. I'm not sure why but that episode with the rabbit and I think they were in space stuck in my memory a bit.

Who was Bellamy? What that a rabbit also?

moorey

call me Mia
I'd let the giant rabbit sort him out. I'm not sure why but that episode with the rabbit and I think they were in space stuck in my memory a bit.

Who was Bellamy? What that a rabbit also?
Bellamy was in the animal rights/watership downs episode.

Big bunny was the space one.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I loved the one where they learnt to drive - Bill Oddie on the floor being the pedals Tim was driving and graham was the instructor .
They 'drove' off after the test on a big brown couch .

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
My local cashies had enough to build a fort with them

Worth looking at the wiiu though, they have a Wii inside them so can do everything the old brick can do as well as the shiny(er) new(er) brick.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk