Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
While I'm in here...people who think this is a clean enough keep cup and the cafe staff don't mind. Fuck off arsehole! Even if covid didn't exist, I don't want your filthy shit in my workspace. The lid was covered in red lipstick too.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is that dried milk at the top....on second thoughts don’t answer that! o_O
I think so. It was gross. I made the customer leave it on the counter and I prepared the coffee in one of my milk jugs then long poured into her keep cup. I'm not paid enough to touch that kind of shit. If it was my own business is have refused to accept it. It isn't hard to clean a cup.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
@ozzybmx I'll go halves! :oops:
I have 3 spare sets here FFS.

Talking to a bloke a few days back who is riding a set of AliExpress Crank Brothers cleats, he says he notices no difference so far.
Someone needs to get some fakes happening, can't be too hard to pour a nugget of brass in a cast.

Geoblocked TIME :mad:

We'll be riding Crank Brothers soon.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
and that's fine. each to their own. If I had a long and tricky rehab in front of me, and just about any stack would put me back to square one, then I'll take Zwift or Fulgaz to help me get back to real world riding - every time. To me, there's no point sitting there in a huff about how fake it is, or about how road riding isn't your thing, and having muscles waste away.
Exactly. If it comes down to pedaling or not pedaling, I'll take pedaling I've been hit twice with reasonable setbacks and used the trainer both times to keep me moving.

First time was a torn meniscus, couldn't get off road but could use the trainer, and post surgery the trainer helped get me back on the mountain much faster. I didn't have zwift the first time the trainer didn't really stick.

Next one was a broken back, I was staring at months of sitting on my ass and didn't like the idea so I got on the trainer and got on zwift as soon as I could. Zwift is a great platform, always someone to ride with, plenty of challenges to set yourself, and then there's group interval rides and races to bump things up. I stuck with zwift after I was back on the bike for real again because it's great for a quick hour sweat session or to get the legs moving when your in lockdown. Screw the haters, I enjoy it for what it is.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
That tyre manufacturers put direction arrows on their tyres. It always takes me a good while to work out the direction of the tyre but perhaps if they write - ROTOR SIDE and NON-ROTOR SIDE on their tyres it would take a moment to get the right alignment?

Minlak

custom titis
That tyre manufacturers put direction arrows on their tyres. It always takes me a good while to work out the direction of the tyre but perhaps if they write - ROTOR SIDE and NON-ROTOR SIDE on their tyres it would take a moment to get the right alignment?
What if you move the back to the front though?

moorey

call me Mia
Tyre info goes on drive side. Of you aren’t running maxxis, no sympathy ;)
I still manage to regularly fuck it up though.