Little Things You Hate

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had a mouse choose a drip tray in the back of my fridge as it's final resting place. I was away for the first few days and as the tray was hidden in the back of the fridge it took another day before I actually found it. The best way of describing the resulting scene was 'furry soup'
I tried cleaning it out but after 3 voms I gave up, dragged the whole thing outside, drove up to Melbourne and bought a new fridge.
I spent a morning tea / lunch break , pulling weather boards of the side of the house after my partner said the dog is trying to eat a hole in the plaster ……..
Bloody bird fell down the cavity and was flopping about in there .
Oh and as I stuck my head in , the little bastard went out a tins hole in the bottom .

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The stain on humanity was tasked to fix a 20 year old machine that the company uses to recycle solvent.... now.... the new versions of this machine are... well out of our budget and after three days of pulling it apart, trying to work out what the fwark was wrong.. The stupid fat filled meat sack was asked to update the situation....

should point out, this is well beyond the meat sacks expertise... and, yes, while that fat pfuck has repaired this machine a number of times...... apparently this is..... not on? well, not professional...... that dictunschalter is gefickt.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Spammers send all types of text messages from different numbers alleging to be Telstra , DHL , the banks etc .
If you click the link it downloads malware.
Kill them

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Spammers send all types of text messages from different numbers alleging to be Telstra , DHL , the banks etc .
If you click the link it downloads malware.
Kill them
Mrs George and I were carpet bombed yesterday. At least a dozen each. Shitty thing is I have a DHL parcel 'in transit'. Easy to see how people are caught out.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
What symptoms does your phone have now?
Fine, I am not that stupid but 5% of people are.
Its been happening for about 2-3 weeks , and different Aussie numbers ,you need to read the code on the link to realise its irrelevant .
The DHL one today was from some food place I had never heard of but as George in the Cardigan says, its difficult if you are expecting something ..
Its annoying that they can come during the night, so phone on silent.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I don't actually hate much but every opportunity I get I go to exhibitions, museums and sessions on the Thylacine.

When you read how things unfolded with culling, the slow process of protecting the last of the species and the extinction... its a fucking sad story when we have people still living that have seen them alive.

Chunts at the Hobart Zoo locked the last living Thylacine on the planet out of his living quarters in 1936 and 'Benjamin' froze to death. What a fucking sad story.

moorey

call me Mia
I don't actually hate much but every opportunity I get I go to exhibitions, museums and sessions on the Thylacine.

When you read how things unfolded with culling, the slow process of protecting the last of the species and the extinction... its a fucking sad story when we have people still living that have seen them alive.

Chunts at the Hobart Zoo locked the last living Thylacine on the planet out of his living quarters in 1936 and 'Benjamin' froze to death. What a fucking sad story.
I thought it’s death from neglect was mainly starvation? Either way, it’s a shameful situation. :(

Edit. I stand corrected.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

I thought it’s death from neglect was mainly starvation? Either way, it’s a shameful situation. :(
The species was given protected status in 1936, but this action came too late. Just 59 days later, on 7 September 1936, the last known thylacine — named Benjamin — died in Beaumaris Zoo in Hobart. The thylacine is not the only animal to become extinct since European colonisation.
Right from 1937 onwards through the 40's till the 80's there were many expeditions through the SouthEast and East of Tassie following reported sightings, it was officially declared extinct in 1986.
The last "tiger" shot in the wild was 1930.

FFS it was nothing more than a dog, even a overgrown Quoll. They were semi nocturnal and shied away from humans. Possibly killing livestock to survive when dogs were introduced to Tassie but 'they' reckon the dogs did more damage and the 'TIGER' got the blame as they had a bounty on their heads since 1888.

I hope they are still out there somewhere.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Right from 1937 onwards through the 40's till the 80's there were many expeditions through the SouthEast and East of Tassie following reported sightings, it was officially declared extinct in 1986.
The last "tiger" shot in the wild was 1930.

FFS it was nothing more than a dog, even a overgrown Quoll. They were semi nocturnal and shied away from humans. Possibly killing livestock to survive when dogs were introduced to Tassie but 'they' reckon the dogs did more damage and the 'TIGER' got the blame as they had a bounty on their heads since 1888.

I hope they are still out there somewhere.
My old man is a pretty straight forward guy - not really prone to conspiracies or flights of fancy - but he swears black and blue that he saw one at Wilsons Prom about a decade ago. Heard noises disturbing food in the campsite late one night and saw a large, loping dog like animal with distinct stripes all down its back.

ozzybmx

My old man is a pretty straight forward guy - not really prone to conspiracies or flights of fancy - but he swears black and blue that he saw one at Wilsons Prom about a decade ago. Heard noises disturbing food in the campsite late one night and saw a large, loping dog like animal with distinct stripes all down its back.
Awesome ! I really believe they are still out there. The majority of sightings are on the mainland.