Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Another all nighter, kept awake by the neighbour’s wind howling balcony…

Emailed the council again at 4am.

Haakon

Have a Teams meeting later today with the mayor of Castlemaine council to formally complain about the incompetent psychos in their planning department and the 50K they’ve cost me in dragging out my subdivision for years…
This should be fun…

It’s good I’m well rested and will be on the ball for it :rolleyes:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Have a Teams meeting later today with the mayor of Castlemaine council to formally complain about the incompetent psychos in their planning department and the 50K they’ve cost me in dragging out my subdivision for years…
This should be fun…

It’s good I’m well rested and will be on the ball for it :rolleyes:
Land and environment court?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Another all nighter, kept awake by the neighbour’s wind howling balcony…

Emailed the council again at 4am.
I'm sure there is more to it (don't have time to search right now) and given your sleep deprived and heightened emotional state your response may not be tempered but can you just confirm you are being kept awake by the wind?

Haakon

I'm sure there is more to it (don't have time to search right now) and given your sleep deprived and heightened emotional state your response may not be tempered but can you just confirm you are being kept awake by the wind?
It’s their new balcony. It has vortex shedding going on a part of the balustrade. I’ve spoken the them about it many times and they’re refusing to fix it.

It’s a piss easy thing to fix…

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
It’s their new balcony. It has vortex shedding going on a part of the balustrade. I’ve spoken the them about it many times and they’re refusing to fix it.

It’s a piss easy thing to fix…
Apologies if going over old ground....have you offered to fix it yourself?

Haakon

Time to straight pipe the Megane and when you can’t sleep sit outside revving it.

On a serious note hope you get it sorted.
I have been tempted to go ring their doorbell at 3am and ask how their sleep is going… Fucked if I know how they sleep through it!