Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
A few years ago after losing and/or breaking a pair of Smith sunnies (and the subsequent 2 replacements) over an 8mth period, I decided I was not adult-enough to have expensive sunnies so went back to wearing servo aviators.
He'll be on work sunnies or buying his own from now on. Nothing teaches you to look after sunglasses than losing pairs over and over ;)

ozzybmx

I used to buy expensive sunglasses but I am hard on glasses and careless. Not I just grab Bolle tinted safety glasses. Cheap. Hide some of my face. Work. And can be used as safety glasses. Stuff a pair and oops that's $30.
Been on the SunGods for a few years, started at $120 a pair for Renagades, a boost in popularity, Tour de France sponsorship and good sales have seen them increase to about $180. Haven't bought any in a while but decent polarised glasses with lifetime, no questions replacement on frames and new lenses available to buy.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Please don't tell us what that's a euphemism for.
I can see how this could create a predicament for the reader. Does it help to know the cheese also had black truffle through it?

Good news...the cheese has moved on (I assume melted) and I haven't choked to death!

ozzybmx

I can see how this could create a predicament for the reader. Does it help to know the cheese also had black truffle through it?

Good news...the cheese has moved on (I assume melted) and I haven't choked to death!
Not for me, I can't see my only one blocked members posts, must be the fleadriver.

Last edited:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
A few years ago after losing and/or breaking a pair of Smith sunnies (and the subsequent 2 replacements) over an 8mth period, I decided I was not adult-enough to have expensive sunnies so went back to wearing servo aviators.
I used to be the same but some time ago decided I needed some flash Ray Bans. Over 8 years later I.... still have the same pair. Absolutely a record for me but while they're definitely looking a bit dog eared the lenses don't have a scratch on them, which is impressive given how many times they've been dropped. Not sure what the point of this story is beyond my sunnies are good and I can be trusted with nice things sometimes.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
I used to be the same but some time ago decided I needed some flash Ray Bans. Over 8 years later I.... still have the same pair. Absolutely a record for me but while they're definitely looking a bit dog eared the lenses don't have a scratch on them, which is impressive given how many times they've been dropped. Not sure what the point of this story is beyond my sunnies are good and I can be trusted with nice things sometimes.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
At about 4 years on my ray bans, but do have a small scratch smack in the middle of one lens from a concrete dropping incident… Not quite annoying enough to replace them though.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
The fact that we keep outliving dogs :(

Our 13 year old buddy Roo is no spring chicken, but he's been taking the age thing like a champion for the most part and still having the daily play and still enjoying the nightly walk and still borking like an idiot at people walking past. i've been really self absorbed and head down bum up working for the last month and a bit and havn't made the time for him, no walks, very little play, and telling him to bugger off when i'm busy and he's hassled me. I finally twigged that he might be trying to tell me something and took him to the vet. initially they were worried about a fairly common larynx issue in older dogs so back he went and they put him under to check it out, but also did some xrays while they were there.
Fucking hell, the old guy has a tumour on his lung.
I've ignored everything for the majority of the last chapter of his existence, and i feel like a proper cunt for it.
Poor old guy tries to play, but runs out of breath. tries to go for a walk, but slows down before we've gotten around the corner. he'd been declining the last year or two but it seemed pretty in line with his age, now its happening too quick to really reconcile it, and i didn't clock on :(

fuck losing dogs. i can deal with people moving on, for some reason i cant cope with dogs doing it.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I
At about 4 years on my ray bans, but do have a small scratch smack in the middle of one lens from a concrete dropping incident… Not quite annoying enough to replace them though.
I'm currently running a pair of Spotters with the photosensitive glass lenses that I technically purchased in 2004 in Karratha. The frames were replaced a decade ago when they snapped at the bridge. I bought another pair (different model) shortly after the frame repair and broke those last year but still haven't organised the frame repair. So I'm running the original pair... fortunately I'm now too blind to see the scratches.