Little Things You Hate

Mattyp

Cows go boing
People who think they don’t have to line up in left lane and then think can push in at the last minute, just because you put your blinker doesn’t mean I have to let you in because I won’t.
This happens every day on Dynon Road for the on ramp to the Bolte Bridge, to make it worse today it was a police car and no I still didn’t let them in, there wasn’t any flashing lights or sirens because I’m not a complete arsehole… well depends on who you ask ;)
Yeah fuck that... Today I let some idiot sit in the middle of oncoming traffic. He felt entitled enough to try and push his way in-between me and the car behind me as he pulled out of a service station on the other side of the road...we were stopped at a red light, apparently if you just start driving, even though you have no right of way, people will be courteous and let you in, I wasn't feeling very courteous today...The road was Bell St in peak arvo time...
Yes i laughed.

cammas

Seamstress
Yeah fuck that... Today I let some idiot sit in the middle of oncoming traffic. He felt entitled enough to try and push his way in-between me and the car behind me as he pulled out of a service station on the other side of the road...we were stopped at a red light, apparently if you just start driving, even though you have no right of way, people will be courteous and let you in, I wasn't feeling very courteous today...The road was Bell St in peak arvo time...
Yes i laughed.
A man after my own heart, I really hate driving these days.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
People who think they don’t have to line up in left lane and then think can push in at the last minute, just because you put your blinker doesn’t mean I have to let you in because I won’t.
This happens every day on Dynon Road for the on ramp to the Bolte Bridge, to make it worse today it was a police car and no I still didn’t let them in, there wasn’t any flashing lights or sirens because I’m not a complete arsehole… well depends on who you ask ;)
That's the most efficient way, lining up creates a longer queue.

Citation: https://auto.howstuffworks.com/traffic-lane-zipper-merge.htm

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
YouTube "shorts".

It's not as if YT videos are too long, but now my subscribed feed is full of "shorts".

Fkn leave that shit on instagram.
For content creators you would otherwise ignore after 5-10seconds... Like youtube ads .

Imagine being at a pub full of YTshort/TikTok creators... :eek:
catchphrase.jpeg

Last edited:

cammas

Seamstress
That's the most efficient way, lining up creates a longer queue.

Citation: https://auto.howstuffworks.com/traffic-lane-zipper-merge.htm
Yes that article is correct, which many people do not know how to do, as they use to say “Did you get your license from a Cornflakes packet?” which is very true this days.
Problem is it’s not a merging lane, it’s just the left lane so they are crossing over from the right lane to get to the turn off, you know the arseholes who get on the freeway and go straight to the right lane till they get to their turn off and then cut off everyone else because they need to exit? So because they do this everyone has to stop dead including everyone in the right lane, especially the trucks who then have to get going again. If it was a merging lane it’s a different story, because that’s how you’re supposed to do it.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Yes that article is correct, which many people do not know how to do, as they use to say “Did you get your license from a Cornflakes packet?” which is very true this days.
Problem is it’s not a merging lane, it’s just the left lane so they are crossing over from the right lane to get to the turn off, you know the arseholes who get on the freeway and go straight to the right lane till they get to their turn off and then cut off everyone else because they need to exit? So because they do this everyone has to stop dead including everyone in the right lane, especially the trucks who then have to get going again. If it was a merging lane it’s a different story, because that’s how you’re supposed to do it.
Ah right yeah that's definitely dickhead behaviour!

cammas

Seamstress
When you edit a listing on marketplace to say pending but you forget how much you wanted for the item :rolleyes:

Ive looked but I can’t find a history button

Minlak

custom titis
How is the recovery going @Minlak ?
I have another scope on Thursday the 22nd to check on the bleed site - I feel like the PE is gone but still another month before they check on if I continue on the blood thinners.

I spoke to the sleepy time go bye bye doctor ( I can't spell anaesthetist) he said the Echo Cardiogram I had whilst the right side of the heart was enlarged is 100% normal for some one that has PE - so nothing to follow up there it seems which is good.