Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My Amarok is very good - its the biggest tub I think, or at least equal biggest. Fits my SS2 laying flat on the floor and do not have to turn the bars. I have a canopy so could not shuttle with bikes over the tailgate.

Its horses for courses sometimes. I had to move a full size locker a few weeks ago. It could not fit in the tub of the Amarok (too long), but with seats folded in my old Pulsar, it fitted inside a small hatchback. Go figure.
Sounds like the deceptively small Subaru foresters...

Over the tailgate is one of my least favourite ways to shuttle. The crank holder system is my least favourite.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
A bloke who has made a fortune from punching and being punched in the ring.
You’ll note my extreme restraint at any number of seriously inappropriate comments in response to that...

But I’m going to guess boxing? Therefore any purchasing decisions made by him can automatically be said to be dubious based on mental impairment...

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
How can a person have their head shoved up their arse so much they don't know what MMA is? I can accept not knowing who Conor McGregor is, he's just one athlete of many. But even then, his fight last year was possibly the worlds biggest sporting event, and was VERY widely covered.

But not even knowing what MMA is? Personally I have zero interest in it, but I know what the hell it is.

Yeah.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
went for another 8k training hike around Glenrock after work, saw an ultrafit couple doing some trail running.
couldn't work out if they were running out of pleasure or trying to keep moving for fear of being sucked dry by the rampant mosquito swarm that seems to have taken up residence over the last few days.
I was covered in Bushman's and they still kept coming, that shit will kill anything, melts plastic too!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
How can a person have their head shoved up their arse so much they don't know what MMA is? I can accept not knowing who Conor McGregor is, he's just one athlete of many. But even then, his fight last year was possibly the worlds biggest sporting event, and was VERY widely covered.

But not even knowing what MMA is? Personally I have zero interest in it, but I know what the hell it is.

Yeah.
I don’t take any notice of any sports, even cycling. I especially avoid the footballs and other red necks. Fighting...? Who the fuck wants to watch such puerile crap..

Minlak

custom titis
You’ll note my extreme restraint at any number of seriously inappropriate comments in response to that...

But I’m going to guess boxing? Therefore any purchasing decisions made by him can automatically be said to be dubious based on mental impairment...
That’s so unlike you to generalise ..... Connor is actually MMA and one of the smartest people out there. Some one who can’t even box walking away with hundreds of millions of dollars from a boxing match. And Mayweather has a huge reputation for barely being hit in his career.

Last edited:

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
That’s so unlike you to generalise ..... Connor is actually MMA and one of the smartest people out there. Some one who can’t even box walking away with hundreds of millions of dollars from a boxing match. And Mayweather has a huge deputising for barely being hit in his career.
But they never got where they are without getting the shit beaten out of them? I don't think so.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don’t take any notice of any sports, even cycling. I especially avoid the footballs and other red necks. Fighting...? Who the fuck wants to watch such puerile crap..
I don't find it particularly interesting, but while on holidays I ended up in an old Japanese bar...my chum and I were the only customers and the reasonably old owner assumed we must want to watch the UFC. Wanting to keep life easy the 3 of us watched it for an hour or two, consumed Japanese whisky, and discuss a wide variety of topics through google translate...it was a fun night. The fighting was mostly just brawl style clobbering and the programming was not too dissimilar to professional wrestling - hype hype hype hype fight hype hype hype hype hype.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
made a small bet on Harlem to win the Australian cup paying out at 31 dollars.

I won 155 dollars.

Should have betted more but 155 bucks isn't too bad i guess.

Also kinda spewing since Harlem went to like 41 dollars but that's what i get for been quick on the trigger, could have won like 205 dollars instead of 155 if I had just waited a bit.

Oh well.

Last edited: