Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nup, 180 max on a single crown fork.
Can you post up this shop's number please? I have 3 single crown forks that come room the respective factories only capable of using a 202.9mm rotor and hope these guys can help me figure out a work around.

Where can I buy a 180 max then?
Quiet you! If the bike companies hear this type of phrasing max will be the new boost before the Easter bunny finishes his rounds.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Can you post up this shop's number please? I have 3 single crown forks that come room the respective factories only capable of using a 202.9mm rotor and hope these guys can help me figure out a work around.

Quiet you! If the bike companies hear this type of phrasing max will be the new boost before the Easter bunny finishes his rounds.
But it does sound cool though! Why buy a 180 if you buy a 180 MAX...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

DMan

I fantasise about securing a TOW launcher and stashing it in the car, for some of the 'special' drivers I come across.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I'd pray to get beeped. Or tailgated.

DMan

If you are a fucker at a green light not moving because you are on your phone I’m going to beep the mother fucking beep out out of you!

The Polo has an excellent beeper.
We don't have any traffic lights light here or decent mobile coverage. But I tell you, if we did I'd do it man!! I would!!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I love learning shit I didn't know.

Went to the LBS for a 160 to 203mm pm adapter (God only knows why RS build Lyriks with 160mm mounts?). Mechanic tried to sell me a 180 to 203 but I insisted it wouldn't work. He asked what fork and when I said Lyrik, he proceeds to tell me that it's not rated for 203mm. It's single crown and a 203mm rotor will cause the fork to bind and chew out the bushings.

Thought about asking why the pedal assist Trance in the window had a 203mm front rotor but chose to high tail it out of there instead. I now remember why I swore I would never go back there......
Want a photo of my 200mm rotor on SIDs to take back and show him? 4 years, 5000ish km, no dramas. Less bushing slop then your average fox 34 has from new.