Little Things You Love

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I have my smuggler to put back together was going to try and do a build vlog. It’s a dismal failure lol I’m too slow and dodgy as well.
The same concept as above with a few “oh for fuck’s sake”, dropped tools, cables trimmed too short, tyres on backward and referring to YouTube every two minutes could be quite entertaining.

That’s how mine would look.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
5 rooms will take a bit of time to erect. Does that include a veranda / shelter ?
Its the only thing about them - ideally you dont want to be moving every night.
It does. Front has zip in walls etc, I'll likely only use the base set up of 2 plus the bed and the awning. Nice to have for a longer stay though.
To be fair, you have no idea what bikes you'll have by the time you use the trailer.
True.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
Dropping the 5mm Allen key over and over and over at the same bolt is a good look on camera yeah?
My favourite trick it to confidently explain what I’m doing ... realise it doesn’t work that way ... do it the right way off camera after googling it for 20 mins ..... you should see my goat link video lol .... explain how it works realise that’s not how them struggle to get the right bolt undone for 10 mins then realise people will see the video cut and jump with no explanation lol

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Being able to go out at 10:00 on a Sunday night and buy house plants, from Coles of all places, because I've got it into my head after living here for eight years that the place could do with a few nice plants so I'm probably going to go a bit mad and buy like a dozen or so over the next few weeks.

And art. I need some fucken art around the joint, make the place look all classy and shit.

moorey

call me Mia
Watching how much Felix has improved over the last 6 months. Partially riding skills, mainly mentally. Today’s snow and subzero conditions for the State gravity Enduro series would have brought him undone in the past, but he finished 2nd in both the final and overall series, even taking 2 stages from the current u15 national champ, who won on this very track, in the snow, 6 months ago.
Dad brag over, but couldn’t be more proud of how he’s approached the riding, and conducted himself.

moorey

call me Mia
To top it off, he shared the podium with 2 great riding mates, who all push and encourage each other incredibly.
These guys smiled all the way for over 6 hours out in those treacherous conditions.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I love learning shit I didn't know.

Went to the LBS for a 160 to 203mm pm adapter (God only knows why RS build Lyriks with 160mm mounts?). Mechanic tried to sell me a 180 to 203 but I insisted it wouldn't work. He asked what fork and when I said Lyrik, he proceeds to tell me that it's not rated for 203mm. It's single crown and a 203mm rotor will cause the fork to bind and chew out the bushings.

Thought about asking why the pedal assist Trance in the window had a 203mm front rotor but chose to high tail it out of there instead. I now remember why I swore I would never go back there......

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

Went to the LBS for a 160 to 203mm pm adapter (God only knows why RS build Lyriks with 160mm mounts?). Mechanic tried to sell me a 180 to 203 but I insisted it wouldn't work. He asked what fork and when I said Lyrik, he proceeds to tell me that it's not rated for 203mm. It's single crown and a 203mm rotor will cause the fork to bind and chew out the bushings.

Thought about asking why the pedal assist Trance in the window had a 203mm front rotor but chose to high tail it out of there instead. I now remeber why I swore I would never go back there......
Should’ve taken one for the team and asked the question. I’d like to know his response

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

Thought about asking why the pedal assist Trance in the window had a 203mm front rotor but chose to high tail it out of there instead. I now remeber why I swore I would never go back there......
Fucking great! Now I have to take the rotor off my Lyrik!! No wait, I'm running a 200mm so I'm all good. Phew...