Little Things You Love

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another of my hobbies/ vices is playing around with guitar pedals. Like most bike bits they’re easy to buy and sell and they pack up small for post.

Just sold an old handmade one on to a guy called Col on the other side of the country. He got in touch this morning to say he had opened it up to find that it is the exact pedal he ordered direct from the manufacturer in 2010, complete with the maker’s handwritten, ‘for Col’.

Think we were both pretty chuffed.
92A515D1-5802-4ED6-9527-4E5FE32C9E3E.jpeg
E98FCC3E-D618-4F10-99EC-37BA2285A2C3.jpeg

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I was stationary at a red light behind a couple of utes. Left lane full of small trucks. Otherside of the intersection Police and Firies tidying up a rear ender with tilt tray loading the last of the debris. See roadie flying down the hill behind me oblivious to the events on the far side because he was in the process of lane splitting to run the red. Cue flat spotted rear tyre and roadie coming to an inelegant stop 2m over the line. One of the Police officers sees the whole thing, silently applauds the roadie. Smiles all round, well one guy wasnt smiling.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Lol. I don’t get the running a red light. Going through greens and wondering if the tradie ute is going to run the red and clean me up is scary enough...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Looks like predicable Gen Y ‘whacky as you can make it’ gags written by hip, A list stoners ;)
If I had the interest in sitting down and catching up on a series from day 1, I’d give it a look. I don’t.
Every TV show people swear I need in my life over the last 15 years has disappointed greatly. If I’m not instantly into it in the first episode, it’s gone.
The only thing I’ve enjoyed in recent years is ‘F is for Family’. Never heard anyone talk about it, so I guess it’s not cool. Stumbled across it when we had Netflix for a while (watched on my iPhone :p)
Dude...you need to get more current affair in your life.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I'm siding with Moorey on the TV thing. If it doesn't grab me straight up then I've got too much other shit to do, generally too early in the morning.

Family Guy and Suits would be the only nearly recent shows, and I and I havent seen an episode of either for ages

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Undercover stealth tradies? They're the worst. No matter how you dress it up, plumbers crack is still plumbers crack.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk