Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My main issue was that the elastic band stitching broke.
The seam doesn't bother me because I tuck it back.

Old tips for young players.
The seam? I didn't have any seam issues. There just isn't a pouch on the fuckers in which to nestle my junk, which in turn then gets squished down the leg against my thigh. Anyone who has experienced this know how much fun it isn't. It's about as much fun as riding commando and sitting down onto your beans and Frank.

Flow-Rider

Burner
The fuck? @Haakon this is the guy who promotes Big W's in house label of underwear branded as "Tradie". I promise that they are neither tough nor comfortable and they do not contain the extra baggage room promoted on the label. I got sick of my dick and balls being squished down my inseam and threw them out.
Big W wouldn't sell a pair big enough to fit over the package on his head though. :p

That's 1st prize for question and answer of the year. :D

How does Quantum Field Theory apply...?
Bend over and he’ll show you;)

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I’m gunna be that guy...mass is a measure of something’s matter, weight is its gravitational pull. Glaven.

LTIL. Fun police.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Since we're explaining the joke, we might as well kill it all the way.
The SI unit for Mass is Kilograms.
The SI unit for Weight is Kilograms; with the vector, 9.8m/s^2 commonly being implied. Nobody says "That box weighs 20kgm/s^2".

The joke is formed by the incongruity in the terms (they themselves are being confused even within the joke), in addition to "mass" being used as an abbreviated/anglicised version of "enmasse".

Does this mean you now love me?
Actually the SI unit for weight is the newton and your example box would weigh approximately 196N (or 196kgms^-2 in SI base units) if it were on earth at sea level.