Little Things You Love

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Yeah I never got why parents complain about their cars getting trashed... Making a mess in the car was never an option for us as kids, never occurred to me there was another option!
Hippies smacking kids! Say it isn't so.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm sure other regular train users will appreciate this and it is probably more common outside of the big cities, fuck I love watching the panic/fear/confusion/anxiety/nervousness/indecision and so forth that (probably irregular users) people demonstrate when catching a train. Especially when they have massive travel bags with them! They get flustered when there is more than one person already in the carriage (must be full? Where's my private carriage?), the push to the front (I gotta go first! I need a seat.) followed by panic to board (don't let it leave without me!) followed by the two step freeze (2 steps into the train and freeze...fuck everybody behind me I forgot why I'm here!), the arguments between couples over boarding/seating/stowing (where am I supposed to go?), the rush to get off (our stop is next...in 30 minutes I better get up and be ready.). It's all there folks and it delivers the goods.

Sure the trains (old and new) around here aren't designed to accommodate people venturing off on a holiday and this doesn't help, or does it?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Sure the trains (old and new) around here aren't designed to accommodate people venturing off on a holiday and this doesn't help, or does it?
I'm just happy and slight impressed these days if commuters use deodorant, especially in summer.
Couldn't give a flying f&*k people putting feet on seats and leaving McRubbish behind should be quietly taken out the back and shot.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I forgot to mention the struggles of the door! Push? Pull? Slide? It is on front of me...shit!!! I'll just freeze and see what happens. Wait? What do you mean I can open it???? I have the POWER!!!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Arseholes not putting anti-seize on stainless bolts.
I’ve 28 M20 bolts to undo and so fare I’ve had to snap 7 of the 10 I’ve gotten too. Can’t cut em off.
Coffee time atleast. The body ache is real.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Arseholes not putting anti-seize on stainless bolts.
I’ve 28 M20 bolts to undo and so fare I’ve had to snap 7 of the 10 I’ve gotten too. Can’t cut em off.
Coffee time atleast. The body ache is real.
Not sure if this is a LTYL, unless you're talking about the coffee.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
loud little fuckers aren't they..but the supers are louder!
your head would explode if you knew how much fuel they waste on shit like this!~
Hornets are a few grand an hour in fuel alone, let along the other running costs. X however much for the other ones.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
considering that all of those aircraft are base at 4 corners of the country, not a cheap little display...hope Y'all enjoyed it
Fuckers came over early, so I'd not gotten outside... Only saw them through the window :(

Best one we had was a Spitfire doing loops over the lake one afternoon - Hornets sound cool but not nearly as cool as a Merlin at full tilt!!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Fuckers came over early, so I'd not gotten outside... Only saw them through the window :(

Best one we had was a Spitfire doing loops over the lake one afternoon - Hornets sound cool but not nearly as cool as a Merlin at full tilt!!
they have to get out early, and get back to base for tea and medals!
otherwise they have to get paid an additional allowance if they fly during their scheduled lunch break...you think i'm joking too!!
you get used to hearing hornets and F35's all day, my hearing was already fucked before I started working there!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Air Force flybys - inc an F35. Wonder what that cost....
loud little fuckers aren't they..but the supers are louder!
your head would explode if you knew how much fuel they waste on shit like this!~

Fly over for the super cars each year. I hate the race cars enough as it is...but military performances? Fuck off.

LTIL - fine dining and fresh Australian truffles. Was a sensational evening!