Little Things You Love

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Fuck that’s depressing. Too many monkeys on this planet, no wonder it’s fucked...
Should Victoria's long term graphs vs lack of infrastructure completed. It's pretty shit house.. The government turning the western city down was a huge fuck up. Last 2 days has seen the 36km average 90mins odd..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dear Sirs of MTB'ing,

Although I don't consider myself as a drinker, the toilets at the Cargo Bar are clean and fahn excellent.

In fact, this is a finely cultivated bathroom. I will call as the best bathroom ever. This is a sight to behold for semi public toilets in Sydney.

Now, back to normal programming but I've admittedly sunk to a new low.
There's no coming back frkm this.

Home from a very long day. Early start tomorrow. I think I'm going to have a cheese plate before bed.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Should Victoria's long term graphs vs lack of infrastructure completed. It's pretty shit house.. The government turning the western city down was a huge fuck up. Last 2 days has seen the 36km average 90mins odd..
The fuck up was not compulsory sterilising 95% of men on the whole planet...

If you’re caring about commute times, you’re not seeing the problem...

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
His videos:

You don’t even have to watch this one, just put it on & listen.

You’ll have a better day because of it.

He’s now got a new series, building a new house. Watch all of it.

Haakon

says the man that will quite happily jump onto a plane and fly for 20 hours to the other side of the globe for dinner and networking in some foreign land far far from here!
Yep :) Just networking and dinner, that's totally what I'm doing. Man, its like you're in my head or something!

Also, its about 26-28 hours each way. And a train or two. And some taxis.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I just can't fathom how you can get up on your high horse about spruiking how much of an environmental warrior you are, but are probably one of the biggest contributors to global emmissions on this forum....with the exception of Dozer ;)

Haakon

I just can't fathom how you can get up on your high horse about spruiking how much of an environmental warrior you are, but are probably one of the biggest contributors to global emmissions on this forum....with the exception of Dozer ;)
Who said I was a warrior...? I'm the one saying give up now, its already screwed...

Do you have kids? If so, I automatically win if its an emissions competition.

Anyhoo, wrong thread.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yep :) Just networking and dinner, that's totally what I'm doing. Man, its like you're in my head or something!

Also, its about 26-28 hours each way. And a train or two. And some taxis.
Not sure what else could happen that can't be achieved via digital communication...so must be the wine and dine.

@hifiandmtb that dude's smooth voice has nailed a Bob Ross impersonation.