Little Things You Love

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Slow cooked 2kg of brisket last night. Put it on at 11:00 using a Beerenberg goo as per destructions. 10 hours on low. Held off a conventional breakfast to grab some at 09:00. Needed a bit more time, maybe because of the extra mass? Anyway had a handful on quasi turkish and a fresh brew. What a way to break a fast! Might be a little spicy for the mrs. Ah well there is sour cream in the frigerator. The coffee was magical with the southern style spices still on my tongue.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Slow cooked 2kg of brisket last night. Put it on at 11:00 using a Beerenberg goo as per destructions. 10 hours on low. Held off a conventional breakfast to grab some at 09:00. Needed a bit more time, maybe because of the extra mass? Anyway had a handful on quasi turkish and a fresh brew. What a way to break a fast! Might be a little spicy for the mrs. Ah well there is sour cream in the frigerator. The coffee was magical with the southern style spices still on my tongue.
So poetical. I nearly cried.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
When your barrista starts your coffee order before you’ve ordered, judges what you want by how tired you look and nails it.

He just watched me park, by the time I got in it was ready to go. Love it.
I think your barista has the hots for you.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It misses you too mate.
How long till iso lifts?
11:59pm 16/8/20 is the end of it. Champagne is ready to go.

Been kept alive by occasional Caffeine deliveries by friends and home made cold brew. Once free there is a sort of nearby coffee roaster I plan to visit.

I think your barista has the hots for you.
I didn't want to be the first to say it...this chap could also just be a dude. Some times people are good like that.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I used to do a lot of slow cooked brisket (worked near a butcher) and other delicious cuts over night. Get up early and dump a pile of veggies in with so come breakfast time it's all ready and the house smells amazing. My ex used to love this sort of thing for breakfast. Obviously not enough to cook it for me or clean up though...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Geeez Poods. That must be a long haul.

How have you been keeping yourself entertained? Maybe best we don't know.
14 days...longest 14 days I've had in a long long time.

I've no idea what I've been doing. Cooking cleaning and eating can take a lot of tkme. Shit posting on here, phone chat, binge watched all of peep show (handy seen it before but had heard of it), watched a few films, seem to be sleeping a lot...an hour or there, wake up in spots I didn't know I was. Haven't taken any drugs or been drinking...could just be going senile? At some stage I'm going to do my tax. Right.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
14 days...longest 14 days I've had in a long long time.

I've no idea what I've been doing. Cooking cleaning and eating can take a lot of tkme. Shit posting on here, phone chat, binge watched all of peep show (handy seen it before but had heard of it), watched a few films, seem to be sleeping a lot...an hour or there, wake up in spots I didn't know I was. Haven't taken any drugs or been drinking...could just be going senile? At some stage I'm going to do my tax. Right.
Must be tough one. I guess there isn't too much you can do and nothing you can only do once either. Would have been a perfect time for a bit of bike maintenance too. Calm blue ocean, the door will be unlocked soon.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I am obsessed with this stuff at the moment. Very similar to the chilli jam at a phó kitchen but more mild and it’s crispy.
Except for my morning weeties I haven’t found much that this stuff doesn’t make better!

veView attachment 365970
awesome stuff, but is it loaded with MSG?... every time I have stuff with it I get all wonky in the gizzards, have never actually found a jar to confirm!

Jpez

Down on the left!
awesome stuff, but is it loaded with MSG?... every time I have stuff with it I get all wonky in the gizzards, have never actually found a jar to confirm!
No idea. Label doesn’t mention it.
I did google the company out of curiosity and they were temporarily put out of the market here for not stating they had peanuts in them which they now label so I guess they now abide by Aus standards.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
While descending my local mountain/hill, I just passed three young girls with massive tits that were on their way up.

That was unexpectedly nice.
I knew there was something going on when you signed up to Abi's yoga.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk