Little Things You Love

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I like Remy , he has embraced the social media side of his ' business' and provides value for his sponsors .

Also he rides stuff that like @Haakon would probably make me ill

It would be good to see a mash up of Danny Mac, Remy and Hans Rey attempting and pushing the envelope

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Heights give me the willies... I had to watch Free Solo in about 4 sittings, kept having to turn it off! But I get some people are wired differently and some even need the stimulation.

But like Nate Hills and Seth doing the White Line in Sedona or even single track sampler doing a wheel stand on the edge of a cliff or that insane one in the Dolomites recently it feels like there is an arms race for “most scary riding” video and I’m going to see an RIP notice soon!
Alex Honnold must be insanely strong and focused, both mentally and physically, to be able to climb the way he does. Strangely, the thing that gives me the willies about his solo climbing, is more his habit of topping out, and standing on the edge and looking back down.

I would place his El Capitan Solo ascent as among the greatest physical and possibly mental achievements to date.

The skillset that made that climb even remotely possible, is only shared by a handfull of climbers, at best.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's gotta make pushing through a stressful recovery a lot easier to face?
we're far enough out its not that stressful now, but last time i had to take half a day for my appointment then got handed a form and told if i didnt go get a new referral in 2 days i'd have to pay full rates for a free consultation. PITA to take more time off again so soon as well as the visit a couple of days earlier to get blood drawn so results were ready in time for the main appointment. this way is just more efficient for everyone

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Alex Honnold must be insanely strong and focused, both mentally and physically, to be able to climb the way he does. Strangely, the thing that gives me the willies about his solo climbing, is more his habit of topping out, and standing on the edge and looking back down.

I would place his El Capitan Solo ascent as among the greatest physical and possibly mental achievements to date.

The skillset that made that climb even remotely possible, is only shared by a handfull of climbers, at best.
He is wired differently. What was that bit int he movie where he got his brain analysed, something about him processing fear/stress differently.

Last time i pushed myself was looking over the edge at Hoover Dam, and it nearly made me throw up. Not for me. I couldn't even live in an apartment above two floors - used to visit a mate in Southbank on the 30th floor and i couldnt go anywhere near the balcony.

stirk

Burner
If he's drinking IPAs or stouts I'll allow it.
Home brew so yes and yes. :p

I only ever use a pen to sign into new medical facilities or an old school Covid sign in sheet so anything I write looks like a scribble! I love the QR code sign in.

I am thinking of writing a page everyday so I don't entirely lose the ability to use a pen in a readable way.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I am thinking of writing a page everyday so I don't entirely lose the ability to use a pen in a readable way.
In all seriousness do it. Having legible handwriting seems to amaze too many people these days. Fuck I sound like an old person.

Onto beer #3. And yes IPA