Little Things You Love

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Sounds like maybe only one year to go until it's officially old age then :)

Embrace it, in your 40's you can wear colourful lycra on the outside with spilling over beer belly and get away with it.....apparently
Nah still a few to go but I wouldn't consider turning 40 "old" anyway, especially as most of us can crank into our 80s with a decent service history.

I intend to live my 40s the same way I live my 30s (i.e. exactly like my 20s except with slightly more brains and less stamina).

I still maintain that no age is appropriate to wear lycra however.

Minlak

custom titis
Home brew so yes and yes. :p

I only ever use a pen to sign into new medical facilities or an old school Covid sign in sheet so anything I write looks like a scribble! I love the QR code sign in.

I am thinking of writing a page everyday so I don't entirely lose the ability to use a pen in a readable way.
QR codes are an absolute abomination - We are taught to just scan the code with no thought for what it is actually doing. So easy to replace a genuine QR code with one that has malicious intent.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Nah still a few to go but I wouldn't consider turning 40 "old" anyway, especially as most of us can crank into our 80s with a decent service history.

I intend to live my 40s the same way I live my 30s (i.e. exactly like my 20s except with slightly more brains and less stamina).

Its ok on a roadie, and only then if the bike is actually in your immediate possession. Bulk kms on a roadie in anything other than padded lycra short is not fun...

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
QR codes are an absolute abomination - We are taught to just scan the code with no thought for what it is actually doing. So easy to replace a genuine QR code with one that has malicious intent.

View attachment 371834
What’s the process for QR code’s interstate? Here in SA we have the official SA Gov app which is used to scan and check in. Don’t get directed to any websites so can only presume it is secure....

Minlak

custom titis
What’s the process for QR code’s interstate? Here in SA we have the official SA Gov app which is used to scan and check in. Don’t get directed to any websites so can only presume it is secure....
You are just supposed to check it takes you to the Gov website - but the scenario is there are QR codes just in tables - no security around QR codes - swap code on table for a malicious code - they can even activate software and settings with no indication that anything has even happened. I would prefer a website to log in to.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

And more disposable income, and a more expensive taste...