Little Things You Love

stirk

Burner
My love is cracking the crunch code.

It's taken a while but I've worked it out.

View attachment 372827
Step 1. Cut in half some chicken thighs and soak in buttermilk for 24 hours with a pinch of salt, sprinkled from a height.

Step 2. Drain the buttermilk but leave some of
what stuck to the chicken. Gently shake in lots of smoked paprika, pepper and dried oregano to the chicken and mix that shit up.
Step 3 whisk up some egg whites, 1 egg per two thighs. Do not use the yolks, give those to your dog.
Step 4. Stir half the egg whites into the chicken mix and half into another bowl.
Step 5. With the chick nice and sloppy coat in panko crumbs and then dip into the other bowl of egg whites and back into the panko crumbs.
Step 6. Once crumbed don't fuck about, it needs to go straight into deep fryer at hot setting for about 10 min.

Drain on wire rack and stuff your face!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
a nice lady come up and give me hers that still had enough time left on it.
I got out of TAFE early today, gave an Asian lady who let me out before driving in and blocking me my full day ticket at 1pm, she gave me the clasped hand prayer thanks, nodding clasped hands and praying head repeatedly whilst saying thank you... she was so grateful.

Most appreciation that I have ever been given, would have bought her a ticket for her appreciation.

Was a feel good moment.

tobbogonist

a registered member
Its so lovely to experience gratitude like that. It can change someones day.
I had some kid purchase a welder at work the other day and was going to ride home with it 'on his handle bars'.
I dropped it round to his house after work. Real lower socio-economic area, house was a mess.
The next day his mother came into the store and gave me a can of coke. She had walked all the way in, just wanted to say thankyou. I was on top of the world for a few hours.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Its so lovely to experience gratitude like that. It can change someones day.
I couldn't believe it, I drove away thinking about this woman and how nice she was.

Originally I was like, WTF is this lady stopping there for, Is she deciding what to do, where the f%&$ is she going... she was letting me out :oops:

I waved, she waved and moved past slowly, I seen she was going in to park. I stopped and got out of the car, offered her my ticket, she melted... man it was humbling, it was as if I had gave her something that had made a difference in her life... but really it wasn't, it was my spent parking ticket for the day that I can claim back on Tax.

What a beautiful person, her English wasn't good but her reaction was more than words could say.

tobbogonist

a registered member
Thats so wonderful.
You were both left feeling chuffed haha.
She is probably on some sub-reddit somewhere right now telling people about the lovely man who gave her a ticket.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I couldn't believe it, I drove away thinking about this woman and how nice she was.

Originally I was like, WTF is this lady stopping there for, Is she deciding what to do, where the f%&$ is she going... she was letting me out :oops:

I waved, she waved and moved past slowly, I seen she was going in to park. I stopped and got out of the car, offered her my ticket, she melted... man it was humbling, it was as if I had gave her something that had made a difference in her life... but really it wasn't, it was my spent parking ticket for the day that I can claim back on Tax.

What a beautiful person, her English wasn't good but her reaction was more than words could say.
It's ingrained in their culture I've found, their governments are shit but they tend to be very respectful people.