Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The stages of riding with your kids:

1. you ride on your own
  2. they sit on a kids seat on your bike
  3. they have a push along bike, you can't really ride anywhere
  4. they have their own small scale bike, you still can't really ride anywhere
  5. they have their own full scale bike, you ride and keep stopping for them to keep up
  6. they have their own proper bike, you ride together, fall off together, laugh a lot (mostly at the falls)
  7. they have their own proper bike, you ride together, you can't keep up
  8. they have their own proper bike, they don't want to go riding with you but will do so sometimes
  9. they have their own proper bike, they don't want to go riding with you
  10. you ride on your own

moorey

call me Mia

1. you ride on your own
  5. they have their own full scale bike, you ride and keep stopping for them to keep up
  6. they have their own proper bike, you ride together, fall off together, laugh a lot (mostly at the falls)
  8. they have their own proper bike, they don't want to go riding with you but will do so sometimes because you have a car.
  9. they have their own proper bike, and their own car, so they don't want to go riding with you and don’t need you.
  10. you ride on your own
Slightly FIFY.

Haakon

Keeps on digging

1. you ride on your own
  8. they have their own proper bike, they don't want to go riding with you but will do so sometimes
  9. they have their own proper bike, they don't want to go riding with you
  10. you ride on your own
I skipped from step 1 to 10....

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Been waiting on OneUp carbon bars in 35mm/35mm to come back in stock for a while, must have set up about 2-3 notifications on stock warning, eventually emailed them and asked about why they are in stock in the US but not available on their UK international sales site.

I've got 40 of them headed to INT shipping warehouse now. ETA within a week. Be sure to sign up for a back in stock notification, I suspect they will sell out in an hour. 20mm rise we have plenty of stock.
So I have a 60 minute 'chance' window with a country 10 hours behind us :rolleyes:

Might end up with 20mm/35mm.
^Repost from the hate thread.

Got the notification of stock at 08:22 this morning, bars were in the bag at 08:30 :D