Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Do you need to leave the house? I just installing this new bar tape, naked with a bucket of soapy water……
Well you wouldn't want to get grease on your clothes wold you?

Am I the only one that does most of their bike mechanics naked?

cammas

Seamstress
So I’ve been doing a lot of walking of late and usually listen to a podcast or something but not loud enough to block everything out. Today whilst walking I could hear some yelling from a car as it approached me from behind, now currently my hair is shoulder length or maybe more, now as the car driving past I notice there is a young guy hanging out the window I’m pretty sure he was saying “I love y….” His face changed and his voice trailed off, I think he was about the time he noticed my beard and realised he was was yelling at a bloke. The look on his face was priceless, he think he might think twice before he yells out the window again.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
So I’ve been doing a lot of walking of late and usually listen to a podcast or something but not loud enough to block everything out. Today whilst walking I could hear some yelling from a car as it approached me from behind, now currently my hair is shoulder length or maybe more, now as the car driving past I notice there is a young guy hanging out the window I’m pretty sure he was saying “I love y….” His face changed and his voice trailed off, I think he was about the time he noticed my beard and realised he was was yelling at a bloke. The look on his face was priceless, he think he might think twice before he yells out the window again.
I hope that you blew him a kiss.

cammas

Seamstress
Talking to one of the managers today if I can use the stand up desk that’s sitting downstairs as my hernia is killing me sitting down all the time he’s says grab if you want it, sweet! Chatting to one of the engineers later, he says he was using it and it’s no good couldn’t get to go all the way up and he even got one of the other engineers to look at and after an hour said it was stuffed, struts are no good and it can’t be fixed.
I go take a look for myself as I trust no one plus this guy just rubs me the wrong way sometimes, I look at how it works works two handles either side to activate it then it should go up and down, simples.
Lift handles it only comes up a bit then stops mmm…. he may be right, try handles again lift handles, then slightly push down to release the lock and it goes up, try it a few times and it works fine. I now have a stand up desk that functions perfectly, I will be looking forward to seeing him when he comes on-site next week, let’s just say I will be smiling, shame the other engineer has moved sites as we always gave each other crap and I would’ve loved to give it to him over this.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Talking to one of the managers today if I can use the stand up desk that’s sitting downstairs as my hernia is killing me sitting down all the time he’s says grab if you want it, sweet! Chatting to one of the engineers later, he says he was using it and it’s no good couldn’t get to go all the way up and he even got one of the other engineers to look at and after an hour said it was stuffed, struts are no good and it can’t be fixed.
I go take a look for myself as I trust no one plus this guy just rubs me the wrong way sometimes, I look at how it works works two handles either side to activate it then it should go up and down, simples.
Lift handles it only comes up a bit then stops mmm…. he may be right, try handles again lift handles, then slightly push down to release the lock and it goes up, try it a few times and it works fine. I now have a stand up desk that functions perfectly, I will be looking forward to seeing him when he comes on-site next week, let’s just say I will be smiling, shame the other engineer has moved sites as we always gave each other crap and I would’ve loved to give it to him over this.
Sounds like the same as we had for a couple of people. Was great to watch people try and make them work.