Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I think the chip shortage acutely affected PS5 production - I'm actually surprised the price isn't higher.

Also it comes with Gran Turismo 7 - you don't need anything else ;)
The problem is when they become available there's no time to think or review games, in hindsight I should probably have cashed in our PS4 Pro and paid $550.

Looks like they are all sold out now.

MasterOfReality

After forever
Nice place at Kingfisher, I was a groomsman at a wedding there a few years ago. How did you avoid all the muppets?
It was really quiet on that side of the island. Maybe the prices keeps the riff raff out.

Saw some tools at Eli Creek doing rooster tails close to the families on the creek bank.

But other than that, absolutely no dramas. Not as packed as what I thought the place would be!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I might be on the outer here but I have little urge to watch a bunch of old guys pretend that they are still in their teens or twenties while their music continues to play in supermarket aisles.
They still play pretty good for old guys. My son wants to go see Tom Morello or Hilltop Hoods if they tour, I said I'd be down for that.

Especially when the front man was a total sell-out as a politician.
Oof! He chose the wrong party, and was a failure, so why not both checks out.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Have to agree. The mind boggles that the banks don't have ViaGogo on some form of a blacklist already.
I've heard that they are pushing their new material now and putting the older stuff way behind them anyhow.

Keep the good memories of the past in your head since 90%+ of bands with 30+ years added to their age are in need to prop up their retirement funds. I might be on the outer here but I have little urge to watch a bunch of old guys pretend that they are still in their teens or twenties while their music continues to play in supermarket aisles.
They might be retirement age but when I saw them in Hobart in Jan they put a lot of younger blokes to shame with their energy. And there was plenty of classic stuff from the Diesel/Blue Sky/10-1 era in there

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
They might be retirement age but when I saw them in Hobart in Jan they put a lot of younger blokes to shame with their energy. And there was plenty of classic stuff from the Diesel/Blue Sky/10-1 era in there
Good to hear. I have a friend that saw them at Wollongong recently and it seems like the new stuff was the focus.
I'm sure that they have more energy than Phil Collins now.