Little Things You Love

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Discovering a 2008 Punt Road Botrytis id totally forgotten about. Was mighty close to have been too late, but as it is it’s more like a liqueur and ridiculously good…

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the amy gillet foundation is closing. after their liberal party stooge sold out to duncan gays attack on cyclist, good fc@#Ring riddance.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
when minimum passing distance laws came in they were the only group who agreed to make cycling fines equal to the same offence in a car, as if they were equal danger. The result almost no one is ever finded for close passes, you are many times more likely to be fined for not having a bell. Their president who agreed to all this just happened to do campaign work for the liberal party.

Duncan gay ,then roads minister hated cyclistsm ripped up the most used cycleway in the city which is now rebuilt. this group gave him legitimacy and massively increased the deliberate attacks on cyclists. I am very happy to see the back of a group who made cycling a much more danmgerous way to get around

safreek

when minimum passing distance laws came in they were the only group who agreed to make cycling fines equal to the same offence in a car, as if they were equal danger. The result almost no one is ever finded for close passes, you are many times more likely to be fined for not having a bell. Their president who agreed to all this just happened to do campaign work for the liberal party.

Duncan gay ,then roads minister hated cyclistsm ripped up the most used cycleway in the city which is now rebuilt. this group gave him legitimacy and massively increased the deliberate attacks on cyclists. I am very happy to see the back of a group who made cycling a much more danmgerous way to get around
Well fuck them to hell I say

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
LTIL: pressure washer. What did I do without one?! I've cleaned my front steps and a few random areas affected by lichen and silt. Far out. So clean. Love it!
Husky Canary, it went well.