Little Things You Love

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When someone states something that you could barely hear and you ask them to repeat it, but they use different words the second time around. Hard to explain....one from today ~

"i've never f***** a chick taller than me"
"what?"
"i've never had sex with a woman taller than me"

Its as though they realised the first time around the words used were a little to blunt. I always do it.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Santacruz bicycles.

Santacruz Blur's. Best bike I've ridden in a long time! And that's a big call. Absolutely love it and at the moment wouldn't trade it for any other xc bike high-spec or not. Not even my dads Spark10 with '11 XTR. Although i desperately need a fox fork. Anyone want a Reba team???

Getting back into the weekly Saturday morning ride with the fellas.

Cute chicks on bikes.

Bikes that don't have 29" wheels.

Successfully saving money. Something I've failed at forever until now.

Was a pretty good ride this morning :D was sick as a dog, hopped on the bike and bam! so good.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Chilled rides through the city, late on a weekday. Also sunset rides.
Love that… just going for a relaxing cruise around the city late on a spring or summer evening. Slight breeze. Stop and watch the sunset. Get an icecream. Love it.

Speaking of icecream… Rum and raisin icecream in a waffle cone :)

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Seeing a woman driving a Ute, just makes them that much more attractive.
When I was in the states I saw an old woman, easily 70, driving a bright yellow old school F-100 that had been chopped and dropped. A woman that old driving a rod seriously knows what reitrement is about.

dr.matt

Likes Dirt
Yusaf Islam & Ozzy Osbourne at The rally to restore sanity and or fear!
Watch it on youtube.
Yusaf starts singing peace train for Jon stewarts rally, Stephen colbert interrupts him. Ozzy comes out to sing crazy train!

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Making plans for the most clapped out DH build of the century.

Steeze will be its middle name.

Spotty

Likes Dirt
Flicking on free-to-air Tv, and theres motocross or mountain bikes on. If only that happened more than once in a lifetime.
Edit: excludes rush tv, that should go in the hate thread!

Tinkering with my moto, its the best!

Also, general politeness.

Last edited:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
watching the sky change colour with the sunset and the nightly flight of the fruitbats from my back verandah with a glass of red after a huge training day. dog at my feet, new bike in the middle of my loungeroom. bliss. i live in one of the best places on earth and life is gooood. ;)