Little Things You Love

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[video=youtube;natESaeO-iQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=natESaeO-iQ[/video]

I was about 5m from the front. Nice!

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt
watching the sky change colour with the sunset and the nightly flight of the fruitbats from my back verandah with a glass of red after a huge training day. dog at my feet, new bike in the middle of my loungeroom. bliss. i live in one of the best places on earth and life is gooood. ;)
Sigh.....

10 chars

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
watching the sky change colour with the sunset and the nightly flight of the fruitbats from my back verandah with a glass of red after a huge training day. dog at my feet, new bike in the middle of my loungeroom. bliss. i live in one of the best places on earth and life is gooood. ;)
Have to say seeing this is pretty cool. There is a shitloads of bats and I've figured out there entire route from riding around at dusk in different parts of town. Nature is just beautiful; right now everything is in full bloom and soaked with rain.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Sigh.....

10 chars
Have to say seeing this is pretty cool. There is a shitloads of bats and I've figured out there entire route from riding around at dusk in different parts of town. Nature is just beautiful; right now everything is in full bloom and soaked with rain.

i give thanks daily that i live here, and even more so that given 10 years or so, i'll actually own it. i'm a lucky gal.

J

JaRedy

[video=youtube;natESaeO-iQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=natESaeO-iQ[/video]

I was about 5m from the front. Nice!
Is that at the Tivoli?

Every time I hear that song all I can think of is the 2008 prefects from Brisbane State High School.
Listening to political dance beats? Sounds about right.

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Google's sense of humour:

Goto Maps, And Get Directions for Japan to China - Look at step #43 :eek:
Iv read about that. One of the golden eggs in the internet apparently.

There used to be another one, i think it was from UK to USA, or some other country across the pond.