Little Things You Love

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sort of. We had paint scrapers (no power tools allowed for safety reasons), and mini high pressure hoses. But the high pressure guy would go in first for half an hour, then you'd go in with the scraper and try and hack off the bits he missed.

And if you don't like small spaces, it was so small you couldn't turn around.
Once you had one side done you had to squeeze back through all these ribs in the ballast tanks wall with holes about as big as a mid triangle on a BMX and then go back in facing the other direction and do the other side.

Took about 20 minutes just to get through about three ballast tanks. Not good if you have a panic and need to get out in a hurry. Hence the no power tools.

I was given one bit of advice when I started "Just. Don't. Fart"
I feel your pain there, im a boilermaker for a ship builder and have regulary had to go into areas to weld or something where to get if you need to shuffle in on your stomach or back and you cant turn around, often down in bilges, forefoots or cat tunnels.I have been out on the water in these areas and it does cross your mind that if the ship sprung a leak while you were down there it would be easier to wait till it floods and then swim out then to try and rush.

In summer on the 40+ degree days even though the ships inside a shed out of sunlight areas like tanks still get around 60 degrees and then add in hot work and leather protective gear and you do get soaked.

RCOH

Eats Squid
Listening to this song after a deicide/cannibal corpse extravaganza:

[video=youtube;b2gmpFuPbqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2gmpFuPbqE[/video]

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Having a girlfriend who likes everything I do. It's pretty refreshing that she's more amped to spend a weekend away camping, 4x4'ing and riding moto's than I am.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Waking up hangover free after a night out in the gong.

Frenzal Rhomb, and those stupid ice cream containers people actually bought.

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
Frenzel at the Oxford by chance?
Ah, just like good ol days. Frenzel and tumbleweed at the Ox. (Reminisce face)
Oxford's gone :( They played UniBar again, which I actually really like as a venue. I would've loved to have gone to see them again, but had a good mate's 21st on. Got punched in the head enough times two years ago anyway...

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Waking up hangover free after a night out in the gong.

Frenzal Rhomb, and those stupid ice cream containers people actually bought.
It is money that goes almost straight to the band, making touring a little closer to being worthwhile for them. They play more shows, everybody wins.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
They sold out. And then payed out on the crowd for actually buying them hahahahaha

I did end up gettin a set of FR coaster's though, and the shirt which is a given.

edit: Apparently a new album is in the making................. but i dunno if Jay was taking the piss or not.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Dicey Riley's
is that the one upstairs near the main 'Gong train station? or am i thinking Tattersall's? it's been a while :)

later edit: also, when a client turns up late for an appointment they insisted on having, but brings a bottle of red to sweeten my temper :)

Last edited: