Little Things You Love

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
About to take the old man down to the pub, should be a good day another good day. Had probably the best month of my life!

I'm not gunna be able to walk tomorrow though :)
Don't say that, my immature mind is thinking all sorts of things right now haha.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahaha I did enjoy watching countless fit men walking around topless, and I did meet a very cute boy... both of which unrelated to the pain though hahaha

jonozrx

Likes Dirt
1. Having a few DH tracks within 5 minutes of my house.
2. Having literally dozens of DH tracks within 20 minutes of my house.
3. Riding one of the better tracks in hot weather, then fanging home and jumping in the pool.

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
It might be an awkward place if it's unfamiliar terrain.
In all honesty I noticed the cat was in a lap and wondered if it was yours Hach Bee, but only from the point of view of you being a woman of mystery.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes it's mine... wish she was too! They called her Gingernut, but I call her Nutter (cos she has ADHD moments)

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Puppies, Kittens and Kids; they all drip with ADHD.

LTIL: Hitting up the local downhill track with Harper (6) and seeing him cut 20% off his previous best time on his first run on 20" wheels and a suspension fork.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Windy days with chicks wearing short light cotton skirts:clap2:
I raise you wet rainy days with chicks wearing cotton white tee's when the weather forecast said it would be warm and sunny... the only time i don't hate Melbourne's unpredictable weather