Little Things You Love

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Androids Open Source nature. Flashed an ICS Rom onto my Xoom today with root and USB Host support. Awesome :distrust:

Flying to NZ tomorrow! So excited! Unfortunately it looks like it will be raining abit but the bike's packed and I'm going to ride it!

Also, I'm building a new bike when I get back.. Life is grand.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Dragon fruit.
Tried my first one the other day and now I'm addicted.
Kind of like a cross between a kiwi fruit and a watermelon.
Straight out of the fridge on a hot day nom nom nom...

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dragon fruit.

get a hold of the red ones (they have red flesh) there much sweeter then the white ones, AMAZING!!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Dragon fruit.

i'll bring you a cutting off my plant when i come down, Harmonix. mine has the red centre, nearly beetroot coloured :eek:range:

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont know how they would go in Tassie? correct me if im wrong but there a tropical fruit? I used to live up in Darwin and they have huge plantations of them.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
I dont know how they would go in Tassie? correct me if im wrong but there a tropical fruit? I used to live up in Darwin and they have huge plantations of them.

you can micro climate just about anything :eek:range: i grow them in Coffs Harbour, and i'm taking some across to SA with me to try. Harmonix, i'm not sure but i think it's ok to take plants with you unless you're going to a fruit fly exclusion zone. we're actually going out of our way so i can take a few plants from my garden here, we're avoiding the Riverland.

Minlak

custom titis
Don't be so dirty people :)

[video=youtube;H0ktGlqNBXI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ktGlqNBXI&feature=related[/video]

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A great new years breakfast on a perfect day followed by a great ride then a home cooked lunch at Mum's and then sitting back at home afterwards with a few of my favourite beers and Sapphire G&T's. This year is pretty damn good so far.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After last call, after crowd control, after a hectic night working NYE's and taking forever to boot everyone out and empty the pokies....

FIRST BEER OF 2012!!!

Tasted so damn good :D

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Public holiday shifts :love_heart: i love money. However Little Thing I hate, the fact that all my mates are going riding :mmph: I love riding too

moto_guy

Banned
I love not wasting a day off over the xmas new years period. Been able to get heaps of stuff done that I had been putting off for ages.